Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why aren't agencies more tech-savvy..?  (Read 614 times)

Offline bobdavid

Maybe it's because most punters don't themselves (due to age) ... but ... why do agencies never check their email, Twitter, Facebook, ...?

For me, it's easier to contact them in that way... rather than having to walk out of the office, out of the building - and a decent walk away from the building - before making a phone call... which, for any of my work colleagues driving past, can look very suspicious anyway... it's especially annoying when the agency phone is busy and I then have to wait 5-20 minutes before I can get through.

Much, much easier if I could rely on them checking their emails..............

Another idea: similar to the Apple Shop app on iPhone, how about having something like that for parlours/brothels where it auto-detects that you're nearby and pops up a message telling you who is available and when? ... Like Apple's "Genius Bar" but they could call it a "Fishbowl of Girls"

nb. I am, of course, being sarcastic on that last point ... just as I am in my digs at oldies... I realise how grumpy you can all get!

Offline OakTree

I mainly use agencies and I just text them.

Couldn't be any easier.

Offline bobdavid

I've done this and not had replies too ... even texting seems beyond many agencies ... maybe that's just a Newcastle thing?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some agencies are no more than a lowlife pimp with an i-phone -------------- what do you expect.  :unknown:

Offline mh

Just because booking by phone, text or web may be preferable for us as a customer does not mean a company has any need or desire to offer it. I can think of several reasons why they would not want to offer it.

1) Most customers happy with telephone for contact and a static web page for information
2) There's a constrained supply side so they have no need to try to capture extra business with innovative booking systems
3) Investment in the technology and staff training is not worth it for the extra business
4) Responding to (more, anonymous) enquiries from online access points would require extra staff (serious bookings would use the phone anyway)
5) They don't want a record of their business, for legal or tax evasion reasons

E.L. Wisty

It's not just agencies that can be poor with comms. Even independent WGs are comms failures.

Offline smiths

Maybe it's because most punters don't themselves (due to age) ... but ... why do agencies never check their email, Twitter, Facebook, ...?

For me, it's easier to contact them in that way... rather than having to walk out of the office, out of the building - and a decent walk away from the building - before making a phone call... which, for any of my work colleagues driving past, can look very suspicious anyway... it's especially annoying when the agency phone is busy and I then have to wait 5-20 minutes before I can get through.

Much, much easier if I could rely on them checking their emails..............

Another idea: similar to the Apple Shop app on iPhone, how about having something like that for parlours/brothels where it auto-detects that you're nearby and pops up a message telling you who is available and when? ... Like Apple's "Genius Bar" but they could call it a "Fishbowl of Girls"

nb. I am, of course, being sarcastic on that last point ... just as I am in my digs at oldies... I realise how grumpy you can all get!

Lack of brain power is why, after all these pimps are leeching off WGs to make a buck, and illegally doing so as the law stands.

As redcab rightly says all a pimp needs is a computer and a phone and they are in business especially if they aren't providing the WGs premises to work out of like a brothel does, that's one less charge to face if they get nicked.

ALL an Agency in London does is ensure I would pay more than I need to so as to pay for the pimps cut, I can locate non Agency WGs perfectly well so I will never punt through an Agency again.

Offline smiths

Just because booking by phone, text or web may be preferable for us as a customer does not mean a company has any need or desire to offer it. I can think of several reasons why they would not want to offer it.

1) Most customers happy with telephone for contact and a static web page for information
2) There's a constrained supply side so they have no need to try to capture extra business with innovative booking systems
3) Investment in the technology and staff training is not worth it for the extra business
4) Responding to (more, anonymous) enquiries from online access points would require extra staff (serious bookings would use the phone anyway)
5) They don't want a record of their business, for legal or tax evasion reasons

Yes good post. 3 and 5 and especially 5 are spot on, why spend loads of money if you don't have to to get enough punters and knowing it COULD all be taken away by the taxman or nowadays POCA as well who could seize the pimps assets. Seems to me low tech is smart tech as long as it gets the required number of punters.