Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Fabbulous - Bromley - TOFTT  (Read 812 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428263) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline juzz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have noticed Anna in my AW searches for some time. She hasn't been reviewed here as far as I can tell, has limited pictures on AW page, and is Brazilian. All of which raise warning flags. Her AW feedback, for what it's worth, is a mix of nonsense and a few genuine looking reviews which suggest she is gorgeous and quite dominant. I decided to find out and TOFTT.

When: April 2024.

Price: £130 for an hour in-call.

Location: A private flat, just of the A21 Bromley Common. For non-drivers I would say it's too far to walk from Bromley and be fresh, but there are buses.

Service summary: Gentle to start, until she realised I am not as innocent as I look and she upped the ante. She does like to be in charge - highlights included her holding my head down with her feet while giving an amazing handjob/blowjob combo. Lowlights were her slightly loose and mushy pussy, and extra £30 for OWO (not taken).

Communications: By text. Clear and straightforward. Texted me a couple of times to make sure I was still coming. maybe her location means she has a lot of no-shows.

Details:
Anna is the girl in the pictures. I thought she was good looking with a friendly, upbeat personality. Small tits behind some lacy thing. Wish I had taken it off early - she looked better naked with noteworthy long nipples.

No messing around: I was pre-showered, so didn't get to see the bathroom. Room was OK but untidy. She asked what I liked (her English is a bit limited, but we got by) and I told her I was a one-shot guy and not to let me come until the very end. She got the message. She started with slow handjob and blowjob (covered, wanted extra £30 for OWO which I declined). Both good - but no DT.  Moved on to cow-girl but I found her pussy a bit loose and with a slightly tight condom I was getting little sensation. Later limited fingering confirmed she isn't the tightest. All a bit lacklustre so far.

We switched back to some mutual masturbation, and I told her I didn't mind if she wanted to be a bit dominant. It was like I had flicked a switch! Her face lit up (making her look much more attractive), she immediately held me down by the neck and wanked me to the edge, kneeling over me with her knee pressed against my balls, staring me in the eyes, grinning. She looked like she was loving it! It became a bit of a blur after that, but I remember having my head held down by her feet while she wanked and sucked me (another condom, again too tight). Finally I pushed her off, she pulled off the condom and I finished over her stomach and tits. The amount surprised me - it was like being 30 years younger!

Conclusion:
Overall, I'll give this a low positive. I felt it would have easily been a neutral, humdrum punt with a fairly good looking woman with a loose pussy. It was only the switch to slightly dominant mode that lifted it - she came alive! Overall, I liked her upbeat personality and found her attractive, but at the end of the day it could easily have been a typical 'is extra' type punt which I hate.

Time wise, we were 5-10 mins under the hour - again something I dislike. Why do girls not realise that giving full time allowance, or even a few minutes more would pay dividends in return custom?

Would I return? Unsure, but she is very convenient for me. Overall low positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only