Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage stoke on trent  (Read 659 times)

Offline Gch1965

Visiting Stoke on Trent any massage parlours with extras recommended please
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:10:55 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline ilovitbig

If your'e looking for F/S you won't go far wrong here, the girls change on a weekly basis. There is on street parking but its limited be aware of permit parking places.

Online scouting

If your'e looking for F/S you won't go far wrong here, the girls change on a weekly basis. There is on street parking but its limited be aware of permit parking places.

Give us a clue  :unknown:

Offline Roadster

Give us a clue  :unknown:

I guess he's talking about the house in Shelton, (though often advertised as in Knowl Wall).  Can't see a current listing anywhere, they usually advertise on VS.

Online scouting

I guess he's talking about the house in Shelton, (though often advertised as in Knowl Wall).  Can't see a current listing anywhere, they usually advertise on VS.

Yes I guessed that was the one he was referring to, thought I'd give him the opportunity to confirm. The reason you're not seeing it is that they have changed the ad slightly. Used to be advertised under oriental-massage, as you say Knowl Wall, reputedly the pics are real, although the text never changes so every girl is called Elaine!

This is the new ad, Best Chinese Massage in Town, still Knowl Wall and she's still called Elaine

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roadster

That's the one. 

My experiences there range from okay to exceptional.  The last time I went there it was £60 for a half hour, I guess it still will be.  That gets you a massage OW and sex.  Usually, though not always OWO is available for a tip in the room.  On one occasion I was offered a two girl, I declined.

Online scouting

External Link/Members Only

Sorry I thought posted the link.

No probs pal. At least the OP has some info on the place  :drinks:

Offline Murphy54

Has anyone any idea what’s happening with the Chinese place in Newcastle just off Liverpool Rd. not the bridge street one. Tried ringing several times today. Phone is switched off and no reply to any texts.
Hopefully just on holiday and not closed down.