Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie - Plymouth  (Read 1188 times)

luv2tung

External Link/Members Only

Ellie has a very nice apartment down in the Royal William Yard.  Her age and description are accurate on her profile but i am a boob man and hers arent the best.

That being said she is utter filth!!  She gives a really good blowjob and anal is included in the price. 

100% recommend.

STAR-LORD

I notice you've been pumping out a few reports, however to remain as valid reviews you might want to check this before you carry on...  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Leveve

'There are few rules about how to write a review other than those against touting and fake reviews...'

Could be much more in depth , but tbf people are busy and he's knocking out several that help confirm previous more detailed ones and give a more complete picture of these prossies. As a Plymouth punter I'm grateful for them, especially as a few of them are ones that Ive thought about seeing over the years  :drinks:

Logistics: ? but that regularly gets overlooked in reviews unless theres problems/ special requirements
Location: 'Ellie has a very nice apartment down in the Royal William Yard'
Looks: 'Her age and description are accurate on her profile but i am a boob man and hers arent the best.'
Services: 'That being said she is utter filth!!  She gives a really good blowjob and anal is included in the price.' 

Appreciated L2T  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 01:55:03 pm by Leveve »

vw

Just NW the tout on a power trip IMO.   :bomb:

STAR-LORD

Just NW the tout on a power trip IMO.   :bomb:

What are you on about?!

vw

What are you on about?!

You can read, in reaction to your moderation decisions on his other reviews

Don't you have spaces to put in titles or touts to rescue farrah.  :bomb:

STAR-LORD

You can read, in reaction to your moderation decisions on his other reviews

Don't you have spaces to put in titles or touts to rescue farrah.  :bomb:

First of all I only offered a bit of friendly advice to an OP whose writing some new reviews, which in fairness he's making the effort.

Second I don't recall touting anyone.

Thirdly, since when does Farrah need saving? Which isn't even relevant to this area region.

But since your back, welcome back.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 02:26:47 pm by STAR-LORD »

vw

First of all I only offered a bit of friendly advice to an OP whose writing some new reviews, which in fairness he's making the effort.

Second I don't recall touting anyone.

Thirdly, since when does Farrah need saving? Which isn't even relevant to this area region.

But since your back, welcome back.

well you converted a review to a thread, thats hardly friendly advice.

I recall you starting a thread touting your farrah when she come back, she tours the SW so a valid mention.

STAR-LORD

well you converted a review to a thread, thats hardly friendly advice.

I recall you starting a thread about farrah when she come back, she tours the SW so a valid mention.

Fixed.

Offline streetstroler

The SP doesn't give much away in her description and neither does the OP in his review, but it's to the point and tells all you need to know in a basic way.

Offline seeto

I've seen Elie, and when luv2tung says "her boobs aren't the best", he isn't joking. In fact, they are almost non-existent, just hanging like blobs of flesh from her chest. Dressed she looks stunning and I could wait to get into her, but those tits, yuk. I didn't have the balls to ask what happened though.

Offline Hubert

Saw Ellie years ago, when she worked in Exeter, she had great boobs then, though they may have been implants I guess?

Reckon it must have been a good 15 years ago, at least