Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myriam - Farringdon - basic p&d with enthusiastic fit rom TOFTT  (Read 1031 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7730355) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline sambrown7843

Page using External Link/Members Only

15min for £50. OW and Mish.

Definitely the girl in the pic

Seems as though she got her and left pretty quick. Managed to meet on her first day of arrival it seems around mid April. Comms were fine, pretty quick since just wanted a quick 15 min P&D. Met her around 6. Waited outside a bus stop until she was ready. So despite busy road there was some disguise. Fit body. Fake tits. Doesn’t allow kiss. Good OW. Nice technique. The kind you want to ask how much for OWO. She is quite a chatty girl. Asks if I liked her body. Quite smiley. Good attitude. Prob worth a longer visit if you are up for paying for the extras. Slim. Possible work done on her bum but small so not necessary. Asked to fuck her and she laid on her back. This is where it got good. Loud convincing moans, gently scratching my back with her nails. Asked her to move the pillow from behind her head for better eye contact.  Great eye contact while fucking. Could tell she really got into it. Eventually finished. As she cleaned me up she told me she really got into the eye contact. ‘The eyes. Is good. I like’ as she cleaned me up. Shame she seems to have left already. Location was very convenient
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:56:11 am by sambrown7843 »

Online PilotMan

Just clarifying... her profile says £60 for 15 Minutes, so you got a tenner off?

Offline sambrown7843

Just clarifying... her profile says £60 for 15 Minutes, so you got a tenner off?

Nah, she upped her price. Was £50 before

Online PilotMan

Nah, she upped her price. Was £50 before

1 x positive review = 20% inflation  :lol:

Offline sambrown7843

Thanks for the review, shame she does not allow FK

Profile says she is 39 - accurate would you say?

Pictures here

hard to say. I wouldn’t say she looks it. Body looks much younger than 39. Face too. If was were to tell me she was 30. Wouldn’t have questioned it
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 03:13:28 pm by sambrown7843 »