Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Piskie2009, Devizes  (Read 927 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will be visiting this part of the world in May and, searching for a punt in the area, this one popped up. She has a decent amount of feedback on her profile, all positive but the field reports are all from one punter, The69Hunter, and in usual AW fashion are very thin on detail.
I was wondering if any of my South West punting brethren had any information on this provider that could prove useful in making my mind up as to booking her or not?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Offline madeinwales56

Well, despite lots of reads I still haven't managed to glean any information on this provider so I have decided to toftt and have booked her for a date at the end of May.
Wish me luck ...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:03:12 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline azzman99

No being funny

But given her age your probably better off asking down the local British Legion for any info on this lady than here

Out of interest what draws you to a lady of this age ?

Offline madeinwales56

None taken Azzman.
I don't do younger girls any more. Well, none younger than my own kids anyway. I like the older lady and I don't  like them too skinny either. I also think she looks rather attractive in her profile pic and also I specifically wanted an outcall for various reasons I won't go in to. Therefore, she ticked a number of boxes for me.
We shall see ...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:42:39 pm by madeinwales56 »