Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - Birmingham  (Read 1326 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ged72

External Link/Members Only

All arranged a few hours in advance via text, very quick replies. £90 for the hour, tantric nuru massage i think?

Attractive women, with a great ass and a lovely set of enhanced boobs.

NIA side of the city, plenty of P&D street parking.

Nice clean apartment, with good shower and bedroom fit for purpose.

Sam offers a b2b massage service, with hand relief, this is only the 2nd time I've tried this as I normally go for full service.

On arriving at the apartment both realised we had met in her previous full service times (early 2017) and before my UKP reviewing days. If reviewing in those days I'd have probably ranked it as neutral then as well.

I took a shower on arrival and then onto my front for the massage. Lots of sliding and massage, but after what I reckon was about 30 minutes I was desperate for her to turn me around and start some attention onto the chap. It's also at this point I'm understanding why I don't go for this type of service more often. Finally onto my front, and the following 10 minutes I did enjoy, playing with her boobs and her ass more or less in my face with lots of rubbing. Then the handjob starts and boom it's all over within 40 minutes of when we started despite me trying to slow it down. It's fairly obvious that's the end of the show as Sam is then off to the shower and I'm shown where my towel is for my shower when she returns.

I'm back in my car in under an hour of having left it. A neutral for me, others would probably rate as a positive. She is a attractive women with a great figure, but I felt I had no choice in when I was going to cum, and felt shortchanged on the time. I'd have much rather to have been edged for another 15-20 minutes while touching that great body, and not all the focus on my back. She doesn't seem that into it, or at least that into me, but I'm paying and maybe expect a decent attempt at some acting for the meet? I remember from our previous FS meet that she was on top when I came and it all finished a lot quicker than I'd have hoped.

I wouldn't return, and doubt I'll go for this type of service again.

minge

GED, it would be a shame if you knocked FBSM on the head based on this experience. If you like edging then give Lola Bell a go......I guarantee you will be begging her to finish you off well before your hour is up. She has to be the best at that particular skill.

Offline Littlefoot

GED, it would be a shame if you knocked FBSM on the head based on this experience. If you like edging then give Lola Bell a go......I guarantee you will be begging her to finish you off well before your hour is up. She has to be the best at that particular skill.

Or Nat of Oldbury.  :thumbsup: