Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - B2b Massage - Cambridge  (Read 1187 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Jimmy555

External Link/Members Only

With the high volume of massage reviews recently I thought I’d have a go myself and see if it’s for me. Booked an hour at £80. Comms were good although her serviced apartment was a nightmare to find.

She’s the girl in the pics and looks mid to late 30’s. Not my usual type but pleasant enough on the eye and had fabulous big tits. She kept her panties on throughout.

Laid face down on her bed she started a very oily massage on my legs and thighs and progressed nicely up to my back, rubbing her heavy breasts everywhere.
After 20 mins or so I turned over and she straddled me in cowgirl rubbing her pussy on my hard cock and let me fondle and suck her tits. She did the same in reverse cowgirl and didn’t mind me caressing her arse. I rubbed her pussy with my fingers, firstly over her thong and then slid them underneath. She clearly didn’t mind and I slid my thumb deep inside her - she was soaking wet. She rode my thumb whilst wanking me off to a big explosion.

Still had 20 minutes to go but she jumped in the shower and made it clear that the session was over. Whilst getting dressed she told me that I had been naughty fingering her. I asked her why she didn’t stop me to which she replied sometimes she just needs the release. Not sure others would get the same opportunity therefore.

Glad I tried it but will stick to full service punts in future. I am marking it as a neutral because I didn’t get the full hour.