Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LITTLE-GIRL-PERV - Peterborough - Has to be too good to be true  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Natwest

I've read this so many times on this forum and I'm looking at this and so tempted. But it has to be too good to be true in Peterborough?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile says it is verified but I'm not completely sure what that means. My emails have all been replied back to and comms seem good. But there is something about the photo that just looks too professional.

Your advice as always gratefully received.

James999

Profile says it is verified but I'm not completely sure what that means

It tends to mean it's either a fake profile / Gallery scam or there is a pimp involved, few pro$$ies bother / are capable enough to verify themselves  :crazy:

vorian

I've read this so many times on this forum and I'm looking at this and so tempted. But it has to be too good to be true in Peterborough?

Profile says it is verified but I'm not completely sure what that means. My emails have all been replied back to and comms seem good. But there is something about the photo that just looks too professional.

Your advice as always gratefully received.

Go for it and TOFTT,  if comms are good and you are happy.

Offline socks

Apart from the disturbing reference to role playing familial child abuse she looks and sounds hot. Oh and the racism might be a little off-putting too.

Offline Natwest

Go for it and TOFTT,  if comms are good and you are happy.

Gosh, I'm not sure I've been pickedfor the team yet!

Can someone do one of those "picture search" thingys?

The picture with the long blond hair just doesn't seem to match the others.

The happy one

Hi

I have been looking at her as well wondering if it was worth a trip to peterboro

Would be good to read your feedback if you do meet her

Offline Natwest

Hi

I have been looking at her as well wondering if it was worth a trip to peterboro

Would be good to read your feedback if you do meet her

In her profile she states that she works from a plush gated apartment. When i emailed to ask roughly where she was I got this answer back.

"Near Gala bingo hun xxx"

So I am really not convinced about this and too cautious by nature despite what my little brain might be thinking to take a chance.  Methinks I will carry on trying to see

though that's proving to be bloody hard work - her regulars seem to have the monopoly!

The happy one

Hey

Have you tried

Toni

She is good and can squirt like a flood

JV547845

She likes wigs and some girls have proper photo shoots done.  There's always got to be a photographer there unless you only see selfies.  so my alarm bells aren't going.  She's not for me but I'd see what she sounded like over the phone - PG scammers don't answer but bait and switches might do.  Seems very leftfield for a scam and if anything the free photos don't give you any idea who yo're booking apart from a slim prossie.

Offline Natwest

Hey

Have you tried

Toni

She is good and can squirt like a flood

Seeing her in 22 hours time!

And also have hit luck with Honey Jessica so Little Perv is on the back burner for the moment.

Offline CBPaul

Reverse image search checks out, nothing coming up. The profile seems genuine enough but a little perv girl at 27 y/o ? not so sure and some of the fantasy stuff is a bit worrying.

Stick with Toni first OP and enjoy your punt.

Offline Taggart

Maybe it's coincidence that she's using an apartment near Gala Bingo?

However, no one has commented that in her likes list it says 'pregnant'.  WTF?
Personally, I think there's far too many likes listed, and maybe the pimp has been working on the profile?

vt

you won't meet the girl in the pic.
Gosh, I'm not sure I've been pickedfor the team yet!

Can someone do one of those "picture search" thingys?

The picture with the long blond hair just doesn't seem to match the others.

I did a GRIS search and the blue wig 'My Little Pony' pic in her gallery comes up here...

External Link/Members Only

This one has a partial face...

External Link/Members Only

Not sure what the upshot of that is though!?! :unknown:

My guess is that all the pics are 'borrowed'.

new_punter

I think with "borrowed" images and long list of likes I'd be wary.

Offline Tailpipe

We need someone that's into wigs to test her for us

:hi:  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:

Offline Steve2

We need someone that's into wigs to test her for us

:hi:  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Too far for me TP

Offline danny.simons

Not seen her but am really tempted to take one for the team to find out if she is any good!

Peterborough is do-able for me, a bit of a trek but not impossible, I'll think about it :)

Offline Natwest

What I don't understand with this is when you read the profile (and I know the part of Peterborough where she alleges to be), when you turn up and it isn't a plush gated entrance (adjacent to Gala Bingo!!!) aren't you going to do a runner anyway?

Offline eyeseebee

I know the flats- one of my regulars uses one there to work from when she's in Peterborough- are they ' plush'?. No. Are they decent and fit for purpose? Yes.

Waverley, you will have a good time with Jessica I am sure of that. Enjoy.