Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana24mass in Ipswich  (Read 2495 times)

Jb19

Hi
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this young lady any feedback would be great.

Offline madeinwales56

Yep. Here's some feedback. Polish, profile warning and doesn't offer sex. Crap.

Offline skittish

new_punter

Has new profile already? Somebody likes her though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another profile with authenticity warning...

Offline skittish

Hi
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this young lady any feedback would be great.

If you're still interested a little update for you...

Just massage and happy ending isn't generally my thing but under current circumstances it's probably the most I can manage at moment.
This weekend she's offering 4 hand massage with her Polish friend (female I hope). So this morning I thought I'd give it a bash. Only contactable by AW messaging so start the ball rolling with a quick enquiry. I get reply about 3 hrs later and considering I wanted the appointment to take place before the France game tonight and I'm still waiting for confirmation and an address doesn't look like it will be happening.

Quite possibly another waste of space in an ocean of nothingness Ipswich has to offer.

Offline CBPaul

If you're still interested a little update for you...

Just massage and happy ending isn't generally my thing but under current circumstances it's probably the most I can manage at moment.
This weekend she's offering 4 hand massage with her Polish friend (female I hope). So this morning I thought I'd give it a bash. Only contactable by AW messaging so start the ball rolling with a quick enquiry. I get reply about 3 hrs later and considering I wanted the appointment to take place before the France game tonight and I'm still waiting for confirmation and an address doesn't look like it will be happening.

Quite possibly another waste of space in an ocean of nothingness Ipswich has to offer.

Good to see you back Skittish  :drinks:

veyronbad

Hi Guys,

I contacted Ana last Sunday afternoon about a booking.
Took a while to get a reply, and she offered me a 10pm booking - which was fine with me.

Around 8pm she emailed me to say that she could not do the booking but might be able to do later !!
To cut a long story short she couldn't do any time that night as she was not in Ipswich !  :dash:

Tried to book for this week, but now she has moved home and only works 10am to 6.30pm !!
Not really much use for those of us that work during the week.   So no evening or weekend bookings.   :unknown:

Disappointed to say the least.