Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tongue piercings?  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Lothario

Hey all,

does anyone know of any working girls with tongue piercings in South Wales? I've experienced Dirty Destiny's (lovely)  External Link/Members Only but she didn't mention having one on her profile. I'm a real fan of them but it's hard to tell where to look if WGs don't advertise the fact on their profiles.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Offline ShyWolf

I'm pretty sure _sexy_amy_ has a toung piercing
As when I was last there she was flicking it over the head of my penis during BJ

Offline Lothario

Yeah - I love it when girls do that!  :wackogirl:

Thanks ShyWolf. Do you know if it was a plastic or metal piercing by any change?

Offline ShyWolf

I think plastic as it was blue but probably metal as most are these days
Looked like one of those bar studs
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 01:37:18 pm by ShyWolf »

Offline Lothario

Nice. Thanks ShyWolf.

So apart from Dirty Destiny External Link/Members Only and Sexy Amy External Link/Members Only do we know of any other WGs???

Offline MrMatrix

Mollie Mathews in Cardiff has a tongue piercing. She also very nice, but expensive. :hi:

Gatchaman

I don't remember Mollie having a tongue piercing when I saw her Mr M, maybe she doesn't wear it all the time?

Welsh Barbie also has a tongue piercing - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The others I have seen have been based here but have toured Cardiff:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bibbob

Ashlee from Portfolio has a tongue piercing too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

I don't remember Mollie having a tongue piercing when I saw her Mr M, maybe she doesn't wear it all the time?

Welsh Barbie also has a tongue piercing - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The others I have seen have been based here but have toured Cardiff:
Did a review a year ago I think on Mollie and believe I mentioned it. Of course she may well have removed it since. And yes as you say Rachel does have a tongue piercing. Still hoping to meet Welsh Barbie. :wacko: