Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bank transfer within a parlour  (Read 748 times)

Offline Dylanwaters123

I went to a parlour in Sheffield early hours of Sunday morning after a bit of a wild night out, long story short I got carried away and being cashless I wanted to extend my booking where the 2 Romanian girls in the room suggested bank transfer. It’s no problem to me that this is on my statement but I didn’t half kick myself when I woke up and realised they now have my name, can you see this going any further on their half?
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Unlikely as you now have their bank details and the authorities would be quite keen to see those

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds like a bit of bullshit to me.

Offline Dylanwaters123

It wasn’t the establishments details it was the girls personal banking what seems to be set up for this purpose
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

It wasn’t the establishments details it was the girls personal banking what seems to be set up for this purpose

Which means it's even more interesting - quite likely to be their pimps account, not theirs

Offline sheffielder

You dont need to give your name for a bank transfer I dont think?

Offline Night-Owl

Yeah they can trace it if they wanted.

Pretty stupid thing to do. With a bit of luck you'll be OK. If not, we'll that's your fuck up to deal with  :hi:

4 posts in 4 years, obviously active punting but you've decided to come here for an arm round your shoulder?  :cry:

Seriously, get contributing or do one.

Offline Tricks

4 posts in 4 years, obviously active punting but you've decided to come here for an arm round your shoulder?  :cry:

At least he waited, hugging is allowed from today ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Paying the girl direct, so no money goes to the parlour? Doesn't ting true. Also a Parlour open in the morning on a Sunday when nightclubs are still closed.

Offline fforte

You dont need to give your name for a bank transfer I dont think?
yeah you do it shows on the other persons statement.

Offline fforte

I went to a parlour in Sheffield early hours of Sunday morning after a bit of a wild night out, long story short I got carried away and being cashless I wanted to extend my booking where the 2 Romanian girls in the room suggested bank transfer. It’s no problem to me that this is on my statement but I didn’t half kick myself when I woke up and realised they now have my name, can you see this going any further on their half?
your name is on the transfer but not your bank details. I worked in banking for many years and the payment recioient just gets the name tgsts on your bank account but no account details.

Everton

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Paradise.
That's what I thought there's a cashpoint less than 10 minutes walk away.