Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doncaster SW price  (Read 599 times)

Offline Junjunjun

Thinking about going to Doncaster red light district tonight what are the avarage prices

Offline TheMurloc

Thinking about going to Doncaster red light district tonight what are the avarage prices
Not dabbled in any RLD action as I’m not aware of where they are in South Yorks and also because of the increased risks of infection and getting pulled by the rozzers

Offline Junjunjun

Yeah I don't really do it either but I'm down there tonight close to rdl so thought I might give it a go 

Offline Countrylad2

Will you put a report on if you go.

Offline Baboon13

I driven past a few times on my way to work and I wouldn't waste your money mate the all look awful pal

Offline Rotherhampunter

I driven past a few times on my way to work and I wouldn't waste your money mate the all look awful pal

Same here. All look rough. Not worth the risk.

Offline Junjunjun

Looks like I won't be going then quiet night for me

Offline Rover78

Online wakefieldlad13

I'm not sure where the RLD is though I suspect it may be on Thorne road around Auckland road and Avenue road as I have seen a number of girls whom look the part loitering around there, and like it has been said, they look awful at the best

I dropped my lad off in town last night around 11.30 and passed there, I would say that there was 3 maybe 4 hanging about and not one of them looked like they were worth it regardless of the price