Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl ls27  (Read 1263 times)

Playtime121

External Link/Members Only

Her pictures look amazing has anyone had the chance to take the plunge ? Or anymore information on her  considering taking OFTT tonight

Offline Kool Keef

Looks good but far too expensive, sounds like a bit of a stuck up cow as well from reading her profile  :thumbsdown:

Offline finn5555

Her steak analogy puts her in the Beefeater bracket not Gauchos... so she isn’t worth £190 an hour  :rolleyes:

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only

Her pictures look amazing has anyone had the chance to take the plunge ? Or anymore information on her  considering taking OFTT tonight
For £190 for an hour with no cim i very much doubt she'll be going into my hotList  :thumbsdown:

Offline cumtoplay

Rather he's good steak & bottle of the red stuff to go with it.
Silly tart

Playtime121

Well called her no answer text back hours later arranged a meet pulled into car park told her waitied 25 mins no answer or reply to text should have known when she start getting  hot headed when I tried requesting an outfit from her pics. Still haven't heard back from her 😂 Comms where okay untill I arrived at the hotel

Playtime121

I had called her before I put post up during the day whilst shopping at white rose got no reply so thought I'd ask around on info about her meet was at 11:15 literally just pulling out to drive back home. And she still ain't replying 😭

Offline Kool Keef

Well called her no answer text back hours later arranged a meet pulled into car park told her waitied 25 mins no answer or reply to text should have known when she start getting  hot headed when I tried requesting an outfit from her pics. Still haven't heard back from her 😂 Comms where okay untill I arrived at the hotel

Hard luck pal, sounds like a pisstaker.
Put it into a review & then it'll go on her record on here.

Offline TheMurloc

Hard luck pal, sounds like a pisstaker.
Put it into a review & then it'll go on her record on here.
+1 to that expensive time wasters aren't what we need

Playtime121

Didn't think it would fall into a review because meet didn't happen but I'll post one anyway

Offline Kool Keef

Didn't think it would fall into a review because meet didn't happen but I'll post one anyway

If she agreed a time & booking with you but then left you hanging then she's fair game for a review.

Offline John the Sextist

£190ph, another SP up her own arse!! and not a particularly long likes list.

Wish these idiots would come back down to earth, problem is that when silly mugs pay this price it also encourages other SP's to try a price increase.

I might order 10 £10 steaks, 3 / 4 may be bad but the others will be either good or really good!! fuck her analogy!!

:dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: