Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party night unit 8  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:  noticed its party night tomorrow was wondering if any one has been of late ?  :angelgirl:

Have things improved or not. Last one was last year wasn't impressed by the amount of it took to get action due to constant smoke brakes or boozing in the lounge

Any one been last thew months  :hi:

Offline MCG427

Sorry , not been recently,but thought about trying Thursday party.
Unit 8 website has said  premises closed Tuesday and today.
Not much help as no reply to phone yesterday .Is there a big problem?
Like OP I would welcome any info.

Offline Dimond dave

Snap I tried to bell yesterday no one picked up.  But hey that's the way it gose ,

Sorry , not been recently,but thought about trying Thursday party.
Unit 8 website has said  premises closed Tuesday and today.
Not much help as no reply to phone yesterday .Is there a big problem?
Like OP I would welcome any info.

Offline mushroom77

Tonight's line up,
Tia, Eva, Tanya, Elise.

Offline turbo10

Tattoed Elise? didn't know she was still here..Enjoyed my one time with her.

Offline mushroom77

anyone go to this? or the one after?

Offline Night-Owl

Tattoed Elise? didn't know she was still here..Enjoyed my one time with her.

We enjoyed your review too.,  :rolleyes:

Offline Dimond dave

I was looking but have to say the caliber of the girls is starts to drift away in my humble opinion granted it won't be what every one else may think.   :hi:

Offline turbo10

We enjoyed your review too.,  :rolleyes:

turns out it was a different Elise. No longer on the website... that's a shame.

Offline Wardyblade

I was looking but have to say the caliber of the girls is starts to drift away in my humble opinion granted it won't be what every one else may think.   :hi:

This. I got the impression there was a bit of internal politics and a fall out about a year ago. All the trusted hard workers seem to have left to be replaced by the smoking crew and the fuck avoiders. Not been to a party in months but the lack of positive (or any) party night reviews hasn't won me over to return.

Offline Night-Owl

Other way around I think.

Tanya, Elise and Eva are still there. Quite a few left due to some sort of issue.

A fight between two of the girls erupted too which I guess had the owner in fits.

Went down the other week and was told only one girl working and the receptionist said they've struggled to recruit.