Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Request through AdultWork for a profile picture from a wg. All very strange  (Read 882 times)

mediumjoe

Not been a member on AW  for very long and have just received an email from The AW team  saying they have received a request for my profile picture to be uploaded by XXXXX via  client connections,  have  looked up the profile of XXXXX and it is a working girl in London who has a  page I  don't think I've ever looked at.  Obviously I'm not going to do anything of the sort,  but just wondered what it was all about thanks in anticipation Joe

Offline Tricks

Not been a member on AW  for very long and have just received an email from The AW team  saying they have received a request for my profile picture to be uploaded by XXXXX via  client connections,  have  looked up the profile of XXXXX and it is a working girl in London who has a  page I  don't think I've ever looked at.  Obviously I'm not going to do anything of the sort,  but just wondered what it was all about thanks in anticipation Joe

If it were me I would change my AW password with immediate effect :hi:

mediumjoe

Yes thanks Tricks,  hadn't thought of that, what do you think could happen if somebody has infiltrated it .

Offline stevedave

I occasionally get random messages through that client connection thing that someone wants me to upload a picture. Just delete and move on.

I think you can disable the client connection thing anyway.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I just turned connections off as I too kept getting "random" messages.

Turned "flirts" off as well

Offline hullad

Joe I don't think your AW account has been hacked  or in danger of being, it could be an overt way of advertising .....

Some WGs have become very internet savvy and use every trick in the book to get our attention, even those from 'darn Landen way'.

You get one of those new Northern rail ' Have it away days' 20% off

Offline Tricks

Joe I don't think your AW account has been hacked  or in danger of being, it could be an overt way of advertising .....

Some WGs have become very internet savvy and use every trick in the book to get our attention, even those from 'darn Landen way'.

You get one of those new Northern rail ' Have it away days' 20% off

HaHa Sounds great ;) I'm off to order mine now :thumbsup:

Sounds like its not a hack after all, but having recently being bitten on the arse recently I'm a bit paranoid.

recently recently :D That must be very close.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:39:59 pm by Tricks »

mediumjoe

Well don't look at me tricks  it wasn't me bit you ! 

Thank you all very much gentleman for your help in my time of need. I don't care what marketing techniques they use I ain't going down London.   Went there a couple of years ago,  never walked so far In my bloody life,  anyway don't get me started. Joe