Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: India-Leigh-  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Thechaser

External Link/Members Only

Anybody tried? She's apparently in Doncaster today.

Not a good start so far, I messaged last night and no reply as of yet  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only

Anybody tried? She's apparently in Doncaster today.

Not a good start so far, I messaged last night and no reply as of yet  :unknown:

She looks good.  :thumbsup:

Perhaps she was up all night shagging and is now sleeping it off ?? :lol: :lol:

Good things come to those who wait ??

Offline Thechaser

Haha I messaged early evening so unless she has the bedtime of primary school kid, she must have been awake.

I will try again around lunchtime today but I suspect she is likely to fall into the category of one of the twats who doesn't even offer the courtesy of a reply. Real pet hate of mine

Offline Country Lad

Think that she may previously have worked under the name Amelia K (and a few other names since then). If you look at the Punting Wiki on here for Yorks and Humber there is a bit of info.

Offline Thechaser

Ah shit! I've seen a lot of negative things about Amelia K.  So far, looks  like a bullet that needs to be dodged.

Offline Thechaser

Bit more digging around and looks like it is her. Country Lad, saved me some hard earned cash! Thanks!

Offline hullad

Its Amelia K alright.

Took the money for an outcall and then went off to pay the taxi driver , last he saw of her.

She maybe ok for incalls who knows she has knocked a huge chunk of age off at 26 as I reckon she is pushing 35. Works in Discretion parlour on Beverley rd some of her time so she will be under her best behaviour there.

No I have not and I will not
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:59:28 pm by hullad »

Offline Thechaser

Haha that would have been my reply question!

Offline hullad

Its Amelia K alright.

Took the money for an outcall and then went off to pay the taxi driver , last he saw of her.

She maybe ok for incalls who knows she has knocked a huge chunk of age off at 26 as I reckon she is pushing 35. Works in Chrissy's Angels parlour on Beverley rd some of her time so she will be under her best behaviour there.

Correction