Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I give up on Karen's massage from Worcester  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Tonyalmond

After reading all of your reviews about Karen I have been trying for the last month to get an appointment......... or even just a response would be good. I've just checked my phone & ive sent her 16 text messages & rang twice. I've tried the same day request, the 6:30am text, the have you anything available over the next fortnight text & never even had a response.
Jesus this lady must have a massive client base to ignore clients/a potential regular.
Other than flying a plane above her house with a 'Can I get an appointment please?' banner trailing I have no idea what else to try.
I train everyday & the thought of getting a proper proper massage to ease the pulls & strains from a fit lady with a nice ending at good rates is right up my street...........

Offline temptation

I agree I have had the same , I only ever got one reply asking me when I would like to go but then got no response to my reply. It really does seem she's happy with her existing customer base.

robbie1972

Oh my im.glad im on her love list :thumbsup:

robbie1972

Text this morning
Had an app this eve at 7pm
Nice and easy?

Offline RedditchJay

did you have full service this evening ??   review please.... I had to cancel her last week, work got in the way

robbie1972

I have done reviews on karen before

Offline beefton

Likewise I've never had a problem getting hold of Karen (no pun intended :-)  ). She did tell me that she wasn't taking on new clients at the moment, but agree it would be polite to respond to texts to make new clients aware of this, rather than just ignore texts.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:18:38 am by beefton »

robbie1972

Yes i agree if she is to busy or does not want to see no clients then tell them.
Its annoying when you get no reply from people

bod666

I texted Tuesday morning and arranged to go see her on Wednesday - all sorted in about 15 mins.
As beefton says looks like she has enough regular clients at the mo.

She sorted out my aching neck and shoulders then emptied my balls -
Marvellous  :yahoo:

Also - her new bathroom is fucking awesome!  :thumbsup: I am proper jealous.

robbie1972

Its a nice bathroom
But i prefered it downstairs in the back room
Although the picture of her husband on the side looming down at us whilst karen is milking my cock nearly put me off lol
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:14:52 pm by robbie1972 »

bod666

Know what you mean - it kind of made it more exciting getting jerked off in her living room  :cool:

robbie1972