Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deciding Positions  (Read 1747 times)

Theodore

Quite a few times, working girls decide which position to do. Now, I'm a nice guy. However, when paying for a service (and I always stick to half hours), I'm going to be acceptably selfish. The only position that makes me lose my mind is cowgirl. Missionary is okay. Doggy is just boring, for me.

After missionary, because that's what she wanted, I ask for cowgirl but she then says: 'I want you to bend me over.' I never say anything, or make a dispute. I worry that if I disagree, it might ruin the fun. So I just go with it. Some have told me they cannot endure cowgirl for too long because they get tired, which is acceptable... Is it? Also, if a certain position causes her pain, then by all means, I'm backing off.

So, what should I do next time? I'll say it again; I'm the one who is paying, so am I not entitled to get what I want?

Offline jay0707

I tend to book girls with a good arse, so it tends to include, doggystyle, reverse cowgirl, spoons and cowgirl. For oral, always having her lay down on her stomach and spread her ass for rimming or oral on her bent over doggy and facesitting. I try to avoid missionary, unless they are absolute stunners.

charming_red

Quite a few times, working girls decide which position to do. Now, I'm a nice guy. However, when paying for a service (and I always stick to half hours), I'm going to be acceptably selfish. The only position that makes me lose my mind is cowgirl. Missionary is okay. Doggy is just boring, for me.

After missionary, because that's what she wanted, I ask for cowgirl but she then says: 'I want you to bend me over.' I never say anything, or make a dispute. I worry that if I disagree, it might ruin the fun. So I just go with it. Some have told me they cannot endure cowgirl for too long because they get tired, which is acceptable... Is it? Also, if a certain position causes her pain, then by all means, I'm backing off.

So, what should I do next time? I'll say it again; I'm the one who is paying, so am I not entitled to get what I want?

No it isn't. At £100/hr she is expected to work and get tired.

If a girl doesn't do the position YOU want, go elsewhere. And make sure she knows that.

DG

If it's a good punt and you are getting on, don't think it's an issue; changing positions should be a natural thing. If you feel you are being led by the WG into something you don't want, then tell her. I like it, particularly with a regular, when she knows, or senses what you like and suggests a change of position. A real treat for me is doggy in front of the mirror and my regular knows it!!

Offline Malvolio

You're the customer, so you decide what the positions are - if you want 30 minutes of cowgirl then say so up front.

JV547845

I always go with the flow on a punt as awkwardness ruins it for me.  I usually favour WGs who have the favourite positions in the interview filled out on their profile though, whatever position it is.  If she has a nice arse I like doggy.  If she has big tits I love cow girl.  Missionary is always good but it's rare to find a WG who is just the right height for me.

willbred

I tend to book girls with a good arse, so it tends to include, doggystyle, reverse cowgirl, spoons and cowgirl. For oral, always having her lay down on her stomach and spread her ass for rimming or oral on her bent over doggy and facesitting. I try to avoid missionary, unless they are absolute stunners.

I'm an ass lover, so if a girl's got a nice bum...and let's face it most of em have once they're bent over and them cheeks are rearing up at you...that's all the encouragement I need........

Offline frankc

I always dictate which positions I want to do, not in an arrogant or aggressive way, but if I don't want to shag in a certain position I won't, I've never had a girl refuse a position ,I think you just have an air of confidence about you and take control.

At the end of the day your paying them to shag you in the way you want, not the way they want

Hyperchicken

As with anything regarding a booking if there's something specific you want rather than just going with the flow then don't be afraid to mention it up front. But yes, when it comes to something as simple as positions they should be able to provide you with one of the basic three. If anything doggy is normally the one they shy away from.

johnnyboy61

I tend to tell the girl the positions I want and if they suggest a change that's ok if I'm ready, but if I'm not I just say I'm enjoying it too much at the moment to change.

I was amazed when I suggested spoons to one reg, who has been on the game for about four years, that she didn't know what it was. So perhaps I should have charged a tuition fee.

After a particularly good bj session with another reg she started on top and I asked her to go nice and slow to start. She moaned a little, in a good natured way, saying that it made her too tired to go slowly in that position. My reply was that that was fine if she was paying, but as I was, we would go at my speed. It was all quite funny at the time, and I tend to have quite a friendly relationship with the few regs that I see, but at the end of the day it is understood that I am paying for the hour and therefore I write the script (within the boundaries of their 'enjoys' list), which includes the positions.

Offline smiths

I always decide what position suits me, I am the one paying so its me that decides NOT the WG. The only exception to this is with a regular who might suggest a different position and I might and have given that a go.

Neal69

Although I do have a pre conceived idea of how the punt will go, if I am enjoying the punt then I will just go with the flow.

If It is a poor punt then I will dictate what I want.

For example I usually want penetration on a punt in some form or other but on a recent punt I was getting an amazing blow job and just let myself go. As a one pop merchant usually, as this was a really good BJ I just went with the flow and had a positive punt albeit without penetration.

Other times I feel I haven't had a good put unless I actually shag the WG, and sometimes twice to get my moneys worth.

Does this make sense?

I really like a GFE for a really good punt and if this is delivered I am happy with one pop.

If its not a really good GFE then I want 2 pops in an hour to make it a good punt.

The positions are mostly irrelevant to me as if I am having a good shag missionary then I am happy, but if I am not having a good punt then I like the WG to do a bit of work.  :cool:

N

Toshiba

She will encourage doggy as it really suits her, less work and she doesnt have to look at you

Offline peter_bungee

She will encourage doggy as it really suits her, less work and she doesnt have to look at you

Alot of girls actually like doggy as it gives them the greatest stimulation, i have experienced this in civvie world, those who adventurous to try mostly love it

Iv never had a girl refuse a position as it shouldnt matter, one girl i remember said no to pile driver (after trying) but only cos it was too painful for her due to being deep

pking_paul

I find they worry about doggy mostly, which is pity as I love it! Got told that some sneaky sods try to slip the condom off to go bareback by one working girl and that freaked her from letting me fuck her that way for quite a while.

Offline AgedCases

I'd be happy just for them to pretend I'm luscious and not the fat twat that I actually am!

Offline cueball

I find they worry about doggy mostly,

Have you not noticed when podging in doggy that most reach underneath and guide you in, it's not because they can't wait to get you inside em, it's to check you've still got your coat on, fair play in my book

Offline bigmc

[/quote

If a wg asked me to bend her over it would turn me on.  I think she was probably trying to give you a good service.  Just tell her what you want,  I'm sure she would be  grateful.  They are not mind readers and sometimes have to improvise. ]

Offline normski

When in missionary I get my hands under her legs and lift them so they're resting on my shoulders, when ass is slightly raised....I get max penetration this way.

Obviously this is an issue to achieve when dealing with a 'larger' lady :D

Offline peter_bungee

When in missionary I get my hands under her legs and lift them so they're resting on my shoulders, when ass is slightly raised....I get max penetration this way.

Obviously this is an issue to achieve when dealing with a 'larger' lady :D

Its called pile driver and my stock position!  I dont ask girls most dont mind

SophieScott

I think that if cowgirl is something that you really want, and it's important for you to have for it to be a good punt, you should say so at the start and check the girl is happy to provide it.

Sometimes if a specific position causes discomfort, the girl will cover it up with 'I want you to bend me over' etc. rather than admit this halfway through.  So that could be a reason.

Most girls will tell you that it's no good for them either if you're having a bad time, apart from not getting the repeat business it just makes it awkward all round.  And as you say, you are paying so I agree that unless there is a specific reason why she isn't happy to provide it, you are entitled to get the service you want.

So I would say so at the start.

Offline MancSean

Alot of girls actually like doggy as it gives them the greatest stimulation, i have experienced this in civvie world, those who adventurous to try mostly love it

Iv never had a girl refuse a position as it shouldnt matter, one girl i remember said no to pile driver (after trying) but only cos it was too painful for her due to being deep
I think most of them like doggy so they don't have to see who is impaling them and they also don't have to work to hard

Ben4454

The problem with being passive in punting is you can get mechanical punts. Best to always direct the action. Find out what you like (sometimes its not what you think) and then have fun.