Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollieWood1602  (Read 524 times)

Offline bumlover69xx

Has anyone seen this girl?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has anyone seen this girl?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Welcome to UKP Bumlover. Look right under your post, she has 4 reviews on here.

alternatively, search on this site using her unique AW id that is contained in her link (in your case 4162515), and this will bring up all threads that discuss this profile.

Offline badsin

Been a member for three years :timeout:

Offline bumlover69xx

I'm requesting some recent reviews of her? and she has changed (txt post code) to another address in notts from last review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'm requesting some recent reviews of her? and she has changed (txt post code) to another address in notts from last review.

Latest review is from Jnuary 2019. How recent do you want it to be???

As for changing address:
Your concern could be perhaps safety in the new area, parking during day times, etc.
Changing address could result in the WG possibly altering her preference of incalls/outcalls, but it would be highly unusual for her to change services, etc?

Offline bumlover69xx

Meet never happened, was ready and everything then she txt me on the time we was meeting, to say her dads just got in the house so its off. Shes 28 and living at her dads?? Gave me pin for private pics as make up.

Offline HailWood

£150ph for a green, a red and two greys. No thanks, I’m out.

Offline rhub9

I've attempted to book in the past, but she's always flaked. I believe she is genuine, just horrendous with organising her life.