Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freebee if you TOFFT or TGTBT?  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just popped up. Might be worth an enquiry? No good to me, something to with eating & shitting in the same place.

Offline HailWood

Well a freebie would be lovely but could we trust the review. Even if the reviewer is honest there is the possibility that she is trying to please harder than she might normally do.

Offline monkeybucket

Well a freebie would be lovely but could we trust the review. Even if the reviewer is honest there is the possibility that she is trying to please harder than she might normally do.

fired of an email...i'll take one for the team

Well......if a well respected reviewer like your good self took up the offer, we would have the definitive review?  :hi:

fired of an email...i'll take one for the team
Will be interesting to see how you get on.

Offline HailWood

Well......if a well respected reviewer like your good self took up the offer, we would have the definitive review?  :hi:
LOL - Thank you but I think you’ll have some members spitting their coffee over their keyboards with that :D

I’d be tempted but she’s a bit of a distance albeit, it is a lovely blast on the bike over the Peak District.

Offline monkeybucket

Will be interesting to see how you get on.
Not heard anything back but it's been read..

Offline Belgarion

Coming from you, that's rich  :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Offline HailWood

Coming from you, that's rich  :lol: :lol:  :lol:
I’m only stating what my hero would say  :crazy:  :lol:

Offline Space Invader

I too have offered to sacrifice myself for the cause - only a few reviews but I'm well in to 3 figures on that truly honest and trustworthy site -AW -lol
 ( sorry admin ! )
Mail sent - but not holding my breath !!!!

Offline Space Invader

Surprise surprise, I have actually had a reply !!
She is insisting she is real , but as I said in my reply - saying it doesn't make it true !
She has even supplied a facebook name , but what guarantee is there that its actually her .
As others have pointed out - I think its TGTBT - have told her - arrange a meeting and stop playing around ,if you want people to take you seriously - 1 feedback from a photographer who obviously wants work is not convincing to anyone - me on the other hand with years of feedback , may be more believable .
Holding breath again - will wait and see , she does look really fit tho !

Offline Space Invader

ONCE AGAIN - SURPRISE !!
she has already replied
"Already done the free offer and plenty more reviews will follow shortly x"

So lets watch this space - so why doesn't she remove the bloody offer off her profile then !!!!!

Offline RedKettle

ONCE AGAIN - SURPRISE !!
she has already replied
"Already done the free offer and plenty more reviews will follow shortly x"

So lets watch this space - so why doesn't she remove the bloody offer off her profile then !!!!!

I never had a reply!

Offline HailWood

As an advertising ploy it is brilliant and certain to get her noticed and people to get in touch. I’ll contact Nielsen to believe it’s TGTBT until I see a review where the reviewer admits to the freebie.

Edit: she still has the freebie offer on her AW page as I type this which further cofirms my opinion above.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 12:31:02 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline ISTS2005

Now offering BJs for half price if you can last 15 minutes without cumming  :D

Offline John the Sextist

She's just a bit to old for me!!

I'll go as far as 65 but she should be cold and sleeping with worms :D :D :D

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Silver Birch

Now offering BJs for half price if you can last 15 minutes without cumming  :D

Strange that she thinks this is a good selling point. Stinks of someone whose only motivation is to make you cum as quickly as possible which I would find most unsatisfying.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her pic Remind me of Kate Humble. Perhaps someone could upload a pic Kate as well as the one in her profile:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingy28

Strange that she thinks this is a good selling point. Stinks of someone whose only motivation is to make you cum as quickly as possible which I would find most unsatisfying.
Yes I thought that. She'll probably use 90% hand job effort to get the money shot.