Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aroma, Barwell  (Read 1086 times)

Offline l1mpd1ck

I've visited and reported on this place a couple time (Holly & Libby) .  I may get a chance to visit again next week.

Anybody been recently and seen any other girl?

Offline mrspock

Hi, i’ve Seen Honey who is very pleasant especially now she’s had her assets enlarged. Usual playful massage with he. I saw holly a few months ago but I understand she too now has some enhancements which may be worth another visit to see. I found holly quite naughty and dirty, just how I like them at a palour, I even left the door open during our dirtier moments and Libby just happened to be passing and she popped in to lend a hand. As you can guess Libby’s now on my hit list too. All in all a nice place with some good girls.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Thanks for the update.   Personally not a great fan of enhanced books.   Holly's seemed fine when I saw her last year .  It will be pot luck who is on the rota anway if I get there next week
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:18:03 am by l1mpd1ck »

Offline l1mpd1ck

Thanks for the update.   Personally not a great fan of enhanced books.   Holly's seemed fine when I saw her last year .  It will be pot luck who is on the rota anway if I get there next week
Just read this again - "enhanced boobs" not "books"!  and "anyway" nor "anway"

FFS - Fat Finger Syndrome

Offline Chazz

Offline mrspock

How dirty will she get, and what are her boundaries ?

Offline chandlerhandler

From personal experience, I can confirm that Libby IS FAF.  :wacko:

Any chance of a review mate??