Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leona XX Covent Garden  (Read 1327 times)

14 review(s) for Leona XX (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline juggermuffin

External Link/Members Only

What a girl!!!

Texted Leona early in the morning to see if she was available that afternoon, I thought I had missed out as I didn’t get a reply initially, but then early afternoon, her text arrived. We arranged a time and fee (£100 for 30 mins). A bit more than I would usually spend, but that ass looked too good to miss! I also gave Leona an idea of what I would like so that the meeting seemed as natural as possible.

Leona’s  place is easy to find on a busy road a few minutes walk from the tube station, nice apartment and very clean, scented candles in the bedroom and a well stocked bathroom.

When Leona greeted me, I was stunned, she is even better than her photos and with a really sexy Aussie accent. After a shower we started with DFK, I am 6ft 3 and in heels, Leona was the same height as me, for some reason, standing and kissing someone at my level was incredible!
After that Leona moved me onto the bed for amazing OWO before sitting on my face with that incredible ass, we moved to doggy, pounding away and looking at that ass will stick in the memory, we finished in mish. Leona is very responsive to touching and will tell you exactly how she likes it.
After some small talk, I had another shower and left, once outside I realised that we had gone considerably over time, but this clearly didn’t matter.

If you are considering seeing this girl, do it, she is fantastic!