Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Babe Luna - Lancaster Gate / Bayswater - Brazilian  (Read 2333 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297333) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Luna a couple of weeks back, comms all handled by the maid who would prefer to text rather than phone. I called her a couple of times but won't pick up and she would ask me to text her...

Was horny one evening and decided to go see her. I think they have this first one first serve policy. I arrived 15 minutes early and when I texted her let me know when Luna is ready, she promptly replied and said she'll ask the other customer to wait an extra 15 minutes or something like that because of my booking...

Positive
- A very nice looking woman, I'd rate her a solid 7/10 and she has a good pair of melons and a decent ass (bubble butt possibly?). Stand about 5'8 and had long raven hair down to her waist as per AW pictures
- OWO was very good and was included in the booking (30 minutes). No teeth at all and was sloppy throughout. She was really up for it and moaned every now and then
- Sex was great, tried 4 or 5 standard positions. Made her cum twice. Thought cowgirl was best, she was bouncing crazy whilst I squeezed the melons...
- Finished with OWO and ended with half CIM / half facial.
- FK was offered too if you're into that
- She was all smiley throughout and friendly throughout

Neutral
- Slight hint of smoker's breath. FK is not a must for me but might put off others

Negative
- Paid 20 extra for CIM but she kind of pulled out as I was cumming so only got half CIM / half facial. Disappointed with that because that's not what we agreed. I did check and asked and made it very clear of what I wanted before I handed over money and despite her agreeing to that she failed to deliver exactly what I wanted.

Overall, it was a decent punt and rated this borderline positive as it was expensive in the end if you consider I paid for CIM which wasn't delivered.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review. Would you like to say anything further regarding the perennial question?

In the meantime I will add her to the data thread as I await your answer  ;)

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Film Director

I paid for CIM which wasn't delivered.

Becoming all too common IME.  :dash:

Offline magnetico

External Link/Members Only

Negative
- Paid 20 extra for CIM but she kind of pulled out as I was cumming so only got half CIM / half facial. Disappointed with that because that's not what we agreed. I did check and asked and made it very clear of what I wanted before I handed over money and despite her agreeing to that she failed to deliver exactly what I wanted.

Overall, it was a decent punt and rated this borderline positive as it was expensive in the end if you consider I paid for CIM which wasn't delivered.

I'd have put the review as neutral just for this, this is pure theft.