Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby34ee - Kensington Olympia  (Read 1885 times)

18 review(s) for  Busty Brunette Doll (9 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Bigboy123141

First review so bear with me

Comms
Excellent easy communication directed me to the door

1hour session

Looks
Huge ass huge tits u cant wrong here, has a slender tone and no sign of any fat or
Lumpyness on her stomach all in all good fit girl

Personality
Shes very open minded and trys her best to accomdate as much as possible

Meet
Came to the door said our hi's brang me to her room, paperwork out the way,  she was wearing her
School uniform as requested and started to do a lil dance infront of me to get the session going. Took a shower then back to the action where fk and kissed eachothers bodys then come to the bj, her bj skills are good but could be better no dt nor much spit. Didnt want to do ro but shes very clean im sure of it.
Came to the finale where just fucked hard aggressively which sshows she was into it a lot changed position to doggy and thats where her talent is. Huge ass i couldnt cope with it and after 20 min i buss.
Chilled talked for a while then straight to another bj where i couldnt pop the second time due to being despunked from the 1st round all in all good punt and would visit again. Hope that was helpful

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bartolomeo

good first review  :)

was she wearing red lipstick? She looks so much better without that clown lipstick on

Offline Bigboy123141

Cheers mate, From what i can remember no lipstick on

Offline Sinz

What was the general location of the punt ?

Offline Bigboy123141

What was the general location of the punt ?

Kensington olympia

Offline kiltedviking

Huge ass i couldnt cope with it and after 20 min i buss.

Blimey, I wish I could last 20 minutes of straight pumping haha!

Seems to be a few reports of bait and switch, I assume you definitely saw the girl in the photos, any sign of anyone else working (or not) in the location?

I've added her tentatively to my hotlist for my weekend trip south to London soon.

Good review, many thanks.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:06:23 am by kiltedviking »

Offline Bigboy123141

Blimey, I wish I could last 20 minutes of straight pumping haha!

Seems to be a few reports of bait and switch, I assume you definitely saw the girl in the photos, any sign of anyone else working (or not) in the location?

I've added her tentatively to my hotlist for my weekend trip south to London soon.

Good review, many thanks.

Yes definitely the girl in the photos, and yeah no signs of any other girl to be honest