Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yours_Kylie - Wimbledon. Any info?  (Read 980 times)

Offline lazydog87

Right, I have search on here for an info on this Polish PAWG!

Something about the profile is putting me off and I can not put my finger on what it is.

has anybody seen her or is this TOFTT?

thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Right, I have search on here for an info on this Polish PAWG!

Something about the profile is putting me off and I can not put my finger on what it is.

has anybody seen her or is this TOFTT?

thanks

External Link/Members Only

How did you search for her on here?

Offline lazydog87

First I put her username and I also tried copying her as link but then I get the below error message

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator

Offline Fuzzyduck

First I put her username and I also tried copying her as link but then I get the below error message

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator

Suggest try searching for the 7 digit AW userid. That should be the first thing to try before any names, URLs or phone numbers.
The results should give you enough of a heads up.

Offline lazydog87

Offline sm17

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Anyone taken a punt on her?
Getting on 6 years without any reviews contributed since joining matey, is there a reason why please? Thanks.

Offline sambrown7843

Pretty sure I’ve seen her a while back. Maybe in the summer. fairly limited p&d. 15 min. No extras. Room was dark. Hard to get a good sense of her. Not as curvy or slim as her images portray.deffo a Londoner, had  very Essex style make up on. But not caked. Nothing special. Pretty standard OW for a few minutes then pounded her in mish until I finished. No kissing. Cleaned up and left. Probably wasn’t there for more than 15 min