Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen 'Your desire'  (Read 1033 times)

Offline jonny

Has anyone seen or any info on this lady, when i initially checked her profile it mentioned that she's quite tall and this has also reflected in one of her AW reviews but her current profile says she's 5' 4''. Would love to see her as she's living closer to my work but want to make sure it's nor bait and switch or profiles used by multiple girls

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:28:03 pm by jonny »

Offline PLeisure

In her FAQs:

Q. Dislikes? A. anal
Q. Extra ? A. Anal £40

:rolleyes: :unknown: :timeout:

Offline francescototti

She will probably say she doesn't do anal if you meet her  :sarcastic:

Online Fuzzyduck

I'm sure cash provides enough of a soothing emollient for quite a few girls to get over their dislike of a visit round the tradesmens.

Offline luv2kiss54

Has anyone seen or any info on this lady, when i initially checked her profile it mentioned that she's quite tall and this has also reflected in one of her AW reviews but her current profile says she's 5' 4''. Would love to see her as she's living closer to my work but want to make sure it's nor bait and switch or profiles used by multiple girls

I saw her about 3 weeks ago and she is very tall i would say 6ft. Model like figure and very attractive. However i couldnt make out if she was on drugs,strong medication or was drunk although couldn't smell anything on her. She didn't make any sense when you talked to her completely out of it. She seems a nice girl and I stayed as felt quite sorry for her but something very odd going on there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

I saw her about 3 weeks ago and she is very tall i would say 6ft. Model like figure and very attractive. However i couldnt make out if she was on drugs,strong medication or was drunk although couldn't smell anything on her. She didn't make any sense when you talked to her completely out of it. She seems a nice girl and I stayed as felt quite sorry for her but something very odd going on there.

Could you post a review, please - would be very helpful for anyone wanting to see this WG

Offline jonny

The pics also indicate that she's quite tall, not sure about making a trip but very tempting

Offline luv2kiss54

The pics also indicate that she's quite tall, not sure about making a trip but very tempting

If the profile is now saying 5ft 4 its clearly a different girl to the one i saw who as i say was very tall. The pictures on the profile are accurate to the girl i visited.

Offline Joelawerence

If the profile is now saying 5ft 4 its clearly a different girl to the one i saw who as i say was very tall. The pictures on the profile are accurate to the girl i visited.

How was the service in terms of DFK, OWO, etc? Thanks.

Offline luv2kiss54

How was the service in terms of DFK, OWO, etc? Thanks.

I didn't chance Oral as she bit me a couple of times on the fingers so wasn't going to chance getting her mouth near my pride and joy ! As i said previously she was acting oddly and also dug her nails into my back at one point which she did stop when i asked her not to (and the biting !). Kissing was just lip kissing not dfk. All in all a very odd experience.

Offline RG

I was very keen to see her when she was actually the tall one but by the time I sorted some spare time to see her the height had changed... obviously not her anymore, gutted actually.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Went to see her today, she’s now a cute 5ft4 pixie like woman with short red hair, good size tits on a small frame. Pretty enough but not a stunner. Very enthusiastic though. I’ll write a positive review when I get the chance.

Offline Fully Sated

Went to see her today, she’s now a cute 5ft4 pixie like woman with short red hair, good size tits on a small frame. Pretty enough but not a stunner. Very enthusiastic though. I’ll write a positive review when I get the chance.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249027.0