Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure Croydon Polish  (Read 1428 times)

Offline jonj

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen or have info. Listed in varification post.

Offline Notpastit

Interesting observation about A level offering, says she offers it in Enjoys list, but then doesn't do it in FAQ's!

Pity, looks suitably slutty in bathroom pic, Polish girls frequently willing to please/offer good VFM/full range

Bit out of my geographical remit, would consider if in Victoria as stated on prof/A def on the agenda!

Offline dwightschrute

Offline Notpastit

Notice profile now clarifies that A level not inc, so not for me

Also confusion over location, says Croydon at top, Shadwell etc at bottom!

Offline jonj

Tried today no answers, anyone any joy?

Teasing me

Offline dannyoldbloke

I have been to that house 3 times, normally has a couple of polish girls working out of it, though they seem to have lot of profiles, giveaway for the flat seems to be a polish girl listing Croydon and Victoria in their location. there are currently six on A/W.

I have seen the same petite girl when contacting using two different profiles - service i had was ok if unremarkable, room she used was small with a single bed, but a vfm pump and dump

Profiles were £60 1/2 hour, most now seem to be £70.

The girl i saw was blond, younger and petite using these profiles   External Link/Members Only  &  External Link/Members Only    although i do not think she is either of them.

There is also an older girl i have seen but not haad service from  External Link/Members Only, her's are the only pictures that seem to be in the flat and of the girl

The girl i saw was o.k but with another YMMV.

Offline Chivvy

I have been to that house 3 times

Can I ask whereabouts in Croydon this is?

Pete

Offline Chivvy

Thanks,

External Link/Members Only

is also there.

I was thinking of going but from what you describe it's not a particularly nice environment.

Pete