Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Kathy - Forest Gate Anal trouper  (Read 1478 times)

analbrute

Young Kathy - Forest Gate Anal trouper

The girl
Pictures a fair representation, saw her when she was in Croydon Area she's had her hair straightened it seems. Her tanning levels seem to vary so imagine its fake tan.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost £ 90
Location and Comms
I thought it wasn't going to happen as at times she answers her phone then does not and when I first arrived got no answer from 2 calls to her. Was about to go as I hate Forest Gate area, just so awkward to get to but luckily she texted me so i immediately called and she finally answered.
If you dont like West ham fans and I mean loads of them don't go near Stratford on Saturdays, you more than likely have to connect there to go to Forest Gate depending on how you arrive.

Time of day
 Early afternoon

Services on offer
Anal
DFK
SEX
OWO

The meet

Good french kissing and conversation from this Polish girl who seems to like full GFE
Took anal well, took about 4 minutes to get full anal penetration as very tight so let her get used to it then went it balls deep. She has no anal size limit and makes beautiful noises and kisses while taking anal. I felt she'd taken enough anal pounding so stopped about 10 minutes early and exchanged pleasantries with her until time to go. Shower was clean I must say.
Watchout as she does charge extras so even though her basic price has gone down a little charges extra for anal CIM and other things. So when a girl is 100 an hour she says all is included, and even though she may appear to put prices down she is often just cutting services so if you want them you end up paying the 100 or more an hour anyway. So when you work it out it may only be a 10 pound reduction on the hour in real terms. Also if you just take basic service would the girl be into kissing and what would her attitude be?

How does she Rate
Probably 8 from 10 as a real anal trouper

Hidden Image/Members Only