Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathleen Wimbledon milf - Sex is painful for her  (Read 2541 times)

analbrute

Cathleen Wimbledon milf - Sex is painful for her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time stayed 1 hour £100

Lady
As in pictures she has dyed blondish hair and wears extensions. Not very tall but slim and shapely

Services
Lizard kissing
Sex all positions
OWO

Time of day
Early evening

Location & comms
Poor as comms where adequate but location is house at the back of housing estate 10 minutes from Wimbledon station. It's quicker to access property via the main road where you don't have to pass stinking open bins of other properties and you don't have to walk through whole estate wondering if everyone knows where you're going. They should have given me quicker more discreet access route off main road.

The property

She's very lucky to get nice quiet secluded detached house to work from. Very nice place, door was answered quickly, place was clean and i had to take shoes off then lady showed me upstairs.

The service

OWO
Very good and sucked it deep and strong like a lollipop. Putting it in and out of her mouth and really sucking it so you heard that pop sound when it comes out of her mouth like when you suck a lollipop. Gave full eye contact all the while acted slutty and provocative and fingered herself with other hand. Talks dirty and sexy on her own initiative leaving lots of saliva on  your cock and lots of blatant open slutty spitting on it and gathering saliva in her mouth to lube your cock.

Kissing
oh dear, she wasn't asked to kiss so I was a little surprised to see this tongue sticking out of her mouth coming towards mine like a lizard. I played along very briefly but I couldn't help giggling. Its like lizard kissing with tongues outside the mouth, not for me I'm afraid especially after she'd been down on my dick so much.

The Sex
Very poor as she just kept saying she didn't like big cocks and it hurt and suggesting more oral and trying her bizarre lizard kissing.

I thought it was a piss take and banged her hard in missionary and from behind for a good 35 minutes taking no notice of her moaning about it hurting and loud moans as if in pain. At one point she played with her clit while I had her legs up in the air and banged away at her as she constantly moaned. She acts and dresses ladylike but she is working as a whore and should know how to take a good fucking and bone rattling sex. I was glad to take her down a peg or two and teach her a lesson. On a brighter note I shoved my bare dick in her mouth to finish the punt and she sucked it well to completion.

She was in a foul mood by the end of the punt with my sperm on her lips and mouth and a tiny amount of sperm in her mouth but she could see I didn't care less. She did seem genuinely sore at the end but who can tell. She recovered to wipe the sperm from her mouth and offer me a shower and composed herself. She was nicer after and led me to the door but to be cruel I said I wanted to fuck her again and could I call later. Out of politeness I think she said I could call her later.

To conclude
I'd give a 5 score from 10. The 5 for the oral  and great attitude with it. Zero for her attitude when sex started.

Would I visit again
No, she thought she could stick to oral (albeit very good) and awful lizard kissing for the whole  punt with no sex.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Belgarion

Brute by name, Brute by reputation

I personally would be mortified if I was hurting a woman during sex, civvie or WG

Different strokes for different folks  :hi:

fredpunter

Op sounds like a cunt to me .... :hi:

Offline hendrix

Using sex to "take her down a peg or two" is utter wank :hi:

This is the type of review that UKP haters will love.

Offline Belgarion

Offline TieksTilka

Honestly dont know how yoy kept going knowing you were causing her pain, atleast ask to cut it short and refund half of your money... it sounded like you were getting a kick out of abusing her, shes providing you a service but shes still human not an animal.

fredpunter

Was trying to be polite

Me too ... that was the best I could manage

Offline Brompton

Whore (as described) or not & I'm sure albeit I'll sound old fashioned but some respect to her would be in order as this review smacks of getting off on abusing her.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:00:55 am by Bonetti »

Offline od13218

Cathleen Wimbledon milf - Sex is painful for her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time stayed 1 hour £100

Lady
As in pictures she has dyed blondish hair and wears extensions. Not very tall but slim and shapely

Services
Lizard kissing
Sex all positions
OWO

Time of day
Early evening

Location & comms
Poor as comms where adequate but location is house at the back of housing estate 10 minutes from Wimbledon station. It's quicker to access property via the main road where you don't have to pass stinking open bins of other properties and you don't have to walk through whole estate wondering if everyone knows where you're going. They should have given me quicker more discreet access route off main road.

The property

She's very lucky to get nice quiet secluded detached house to work from. Very nice place, door was answered quickly, place was clean and i had to take shoes off then lady showed me upstairs.

The service

OWO
Very good and sucked it deep and strong like a lollipop. Putting it in and out of her mouth and really sucking it so you heard that pop sound when it comes out of her mouth like when you suck a lollipop. Gave full eye contact all the while acted slutty and provocative and fingered herself with other hand. Talks dirty and sexy on her own initiative leaving lots of saliva on  your cock and lots of blatant open slutty spitting on it and gathering saliva in her mouth to lube your cock.

Kissing
oh dear, she wasn't asked to kiss so I was a little surprised to see this tongue sticking out of her mouth coming towards mine like a lizard. I played along very briefly but I couldn't help giggling. Its like lizard kissing with tongues outside the mouth, not for me I'm afraid especially after she'd been down on my dick so much.

The Sex
Very poor as she just kept saying she didn't like big cocks and it hurt and suggesting more oral and trying her bizarre lizard kissing.

I thought it was a piss take and banged her hard in missionary and from behind for a good 35 minutes taking no notice of her moaning about it hurting and loud moans as if in pain. At one point she played with her clit while I had her legs up in the air and banged away at her as she constantly moaned. She acts and dresses ladylike but she is working as a whore and should know how to take a good fucking and bone rattling sex. I was glad to take her down a peg or two and teach her a lesson. On a brighter note I shoved my bare dick in her mouth to finish the punt and she sucked it well to completion.

She was in a foul mood by the end of the punt with my sperm on her lips and mouth and a tiny amount of sperm in her mouth but she could see I didn't care less. She did seem genuinely sore at the end but who can tell. She recovered to wipe the sperm from her mouth and offer me a shower and composed herself. She was nicer after and led me to the door but to be cruel I said I wanted to fuck her again and could I call later. Out of politeness I think she said I could call her later.

To conclude
I'd give a 5 score from 10. The 5 for the oral  and great attitude with it. Zero for her attitude when sex started.

Would I visit again
No, she thought she could stick to oral (albeit very good) and awful lizard kissing for the whole  punt with no sex.

Hidden Image/Members Only

OP you reveal yourself to be a pretty unpleasant character. You deliberately fucked her harder when she told you it was hurting? WTF is wrong with you?!

Offline rockharders

OP you are a fucking animal. This almost sounds like rape and you still give her a negative.

I wouldn't be surprised if you beat women at home and rape them in some dark alley on the way back from work.

Horses for courses but I suggest you try a SP who's into S&M next time, seems to tick your boxes.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Interesting review not really my style but if op felt the sex was shit then she deserves a negative, not sure where all this rape and roughness talk is coming from.

I've had these kind of punts I like to jackhammer during sex but if a Pro$$ie does not like it I will obviously stop, I just checked her nationality had a feeling she would he eastern european.

Offline pumps

OP you've done a good job at portraying yourself as a troll or something along those lines, no doubt you've exaggerated the goings on....

I wouldn't be surprised if we see "undesirable" in your signature soon.

Offline Brompton

Interesting review not really my style but if op felt the sex was shit then she deserves a negative, not sure where all this rape and roughness talk is coming from.

I've had these kind of punts I like to jackhammer during sex but if a Pro$$ie does not like it I will obviously stop, I just checked her nationality had a feeling she would he eastern european.

What relevance has her being Eastern European? You haven't qualified that. And yes before the example of 'bad Romanians' comes into play I appreciate problems sometimes have occurred with Romanian WGs but many EE seem to provide a good service (this lady being Bulgarian)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:43:12 pm by Bonetti »

Offline pumps

OP you are a fucking animal. This almost sounds like rape and you still give her a negative.

I wouldn't be surprised if you beat women at home and rape them in some dark alley on the way back from work.

Horses for courses but I suggest you try a SP who's into S&M next time, seems to tick your boxes.

Do we really need talk like that on our forums? best to just report op so he can be warned or banned promptly.

I think we all agree his review is a bit uncomfortable to read.

Offline davison

I'm sorry to see this review but heartened by the responses. This is a pretty tough place but I'm glad to see the community recognise limits to the misogyny. My sense from reading this forum is that some people punt because they love women, and some because they hate women. Pretty clear where op is coming from.

Either that or "he" is a trolling feminist studies grad student doing research. Either way not someone I want around me or my family in real life.

Offline Brazilian Martian

What relevance has her being Eastern European? You haven't qualified that. And yes before the example of 'bad Romanians' comes into play I appreciate problems sometimes have occurred with Romanian WGs but many EE seem to provide a good service (this lady being Bulgarian)

Check the stats on here a high majority of the negative reviews on here are from EE girls is that ok for you  :hi:

analbrute

If she had said stop at any point I would have stopped.

I finished with oral as I mentioned not anal as obviously we communicated. She introduced me to other girl who worked there also there were other people in the house.

I have also been with the other girl who works there at a later time while Cathleen was there. Surely that would not have happened if some of the things being alluded to by some of the posts had occurred.

I will be seeing her friend again and am welcome there.

fredpunter

I look forward to reading your review of her friend

Offline claretandblue

Never has a username been so apt, someone calling themselves analbrute was never likely to last long  :D

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what a fucking wanker the op was

i would have chucked him out if he woulnt stop after 35 mins of pain  :mad:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1