Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake profile picture Big bum Sandra previously at Bounds Green  (Read 615 times)

analbrute

Surely this is a fake main profile picture for Sandra SS formerly in Bounds Green charging 70 an hour and now 120 working out of a well known hotel chains Waltham Abbey branch. She's not worth 120 an hour in my view. The other 2 pictures in the purple trousers are real as others who've fucked the life out of her will know.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Dusty phone if it is her thats made the profile and used someone elses photo.

Offline PapaSmurf

I'm trying to avoid all blurred face profiles if they don't have a catalog of good ratings.

Although I'm lining up a punt this week with a blurred face BBW, with no ratings so I've already broken my own rules.  :dash:

Thinking with my dick, but she has a distinctive body type, and I won't hesitate to leave if something doesn't feel right.

Offline The_Don

Surely this is a fake main profile picture for Sandra SS formerly in Bounds Green charging 70 an hour and now 120 working out of a well known hotel chains Waltham Abbey branch. She's not worth 120 an hour in my view. The other 2 pictures in the purple trousers are real as others who've fucked the life out of her will know.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've seen her many times at £70 P/H and reviewed as positive and negative, links below with some screen shots posted in them.

If only most people could award them self 70 + % pay rise  :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < Current profile

Old profiles:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44913.0  < my previous review of Sandra

Over time I've become more uncompromising in the way I book and punt.

Offline The_Don

I'm trying to avoid all blurred face profiles if they don't have a catalog of good ratings.

Although I'm lining up a punt this week with a blurred face BBW, with no ratings so I've already broken my own rules.  :dash:

Thinking with my dick, but she has a distinctive body type, and I won't hesitate to leave if something doesn't feel right.

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I've seen her many times at £70 P/H and reviewed as positive and negative, links below with some screen shots posted in them.

If only most people could award them self 70 + % pay rise  :wackogirl:

Case Proven  :thumbsup: