Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blueberry Girl - Kings Cross (London) - Positive (B2B/OWO/DFK)  (Read 1117 times)

46 review(s) for The Blueberry Girl (40 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online niceonevicar

External Link/Members Only

When: Earlier in the year

How long/Rate: 2 hours incall (£300)

Where: 2m from Kings Cross station (warren of a building but she directs you on the phone).

Services: B2B Massage, Oil Massage, Shower together, DFK, OWO, Sex Protected, Comms all good and via AW then text/phone

Details: BG (Alice) is well reviewed. I wanted plain vanilla GFE, with pampering and massages and plenty of kissing. BG does this with gusto. She has more adventurous services but I was specific about what I wanted so she literally laid me down and for the next 2 hours, pampered me with massages, plenty of OWO (edging sometimes), great DFK (standing, lying down, couch), and she is smart enough to hold a conversation in between. Came twice (one oral and one sex). Wore a sexy tight see through dress and high heels. Has a lot of tight outfits and heels if you so desire (I had asked initially for something tight and revealing). She is not a professional masseuse of course but did well enough. Edging technique great. Had shower with her twice (once to get rid of oil). Seems safe in all areas and attentive in the shower (opposite of my experience with Holly from a previous review). Overall, she gave the impression she wanted to be with me as opposed to going through the motions (of course she is pretending but that's all I am asking for). Attitude is excellent.

Body: Not fat and not skinny. I think Size 10-12 and a great rack which is enhanced but squishy (not hard). Her body looks great in her revealing clothes and when naked - built for sex. I think 5 foot 4 inches height is correct as per AW. Stomach was flat enough (not tight abs but no belly overhang).

Looks: From previous reviews people have said she isn't a looker, not hot etc. From my POV, her face is like a fairly attractive, but not stunning, office co worker that over time you begin to fancy, especially given her body. A very long time ago, someone posted this: External Link/Members Only. I've used it as a reference in reviews from days gone by. For BG, I'd say she comes under Fairly Attractive, if that helps anyone.