Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla - Tottenham Court Road - Asian Selection  (Read 457 times)

Fenton6969

External Link/Members Only

Met Layla last week. Doesn't speak very good English but enough to get by. She is the girl on the photos but the photos are definitely PS. She not my type of girl that why I gave her neutral.

Layla was in a tight fitting dress as request, nice figure but not to keen on enhanced breast. Had a quick shower returned to a darkened room, with bit of daylight peering through the blind. A bit of light kissing whilst standing then laid her on bed and began to give her oral. Her pussy did not taste very fresh so moved up and we began some dfk. She was stroking my cock and grasping it firmly which I like. I return the favour and gave her some fingers up her miss. The more I fingered hard she seem to enjoy. I saw she had lube on the table, I applied some on my finger and began to loosen her arse whilst we continued to dfk.

She gave me OWO, it was alright. Her arse is tight and I continue slowly finger, she put on the dom as they with their mouth and I indicated I wanted her ass. She smiled and said slowly inserted, it was tight. She ask me to be slow and I obliged, slowly and applying more lube gave her a good anal fuck in missionary then doggy. There is a wall mirror on the side of the bed, it was a nice view watching whilst her ass was raised for me to fuck before I came in the bag.

She gave me a really decent massage. One of the best from a WG for some time. After a bit of rest, she gave me some kisses and began to work on the old boy. It rises, shame I wanted to do some 69 but with an unfresh pussy I forfeited it.  I gave her a bit of a pounding before shot my load. I didn't ask for cim, cof of cob.

Went for a quick shower, came back and lights back on. I would have been nice to see what I was fucking, a kiss and departed next door for a pint.