Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My top 7 girls of 2022 ranked - and time for a break  (Read 2509 times)

Offline tp69

Had my 47th 1hr session of the year yesterday and have decided to take a short break (if I can manage it), mainly because I'm spending too much time researching girls and need to refocus.

However, in a moment of reflection of the girls I've seen this year since joining UKP (and wasting more time, lol), I've done a list of my favourite punts of 2022.

These are the top 7, all of which I'd see again and mostly have:

• Jaimee (FAF, great snogger, great BJ, loves fucking, playful and likes to tease. Seen her 3 times)
  • Vicky (FAF, great snogger, great BJ, super high energy - don't see her unless you're well hydrated and ready to be fucked senseless. Fun, friendly, chatty - book well in advance as she's very popular)
  • Jessy (FAF, likes kissing, great BJ, loves to fuck, varied sessions, fun. Seen her a lot, double figures)
  • Mila (FAF, likes kissing, great BJ, likes toys, sweet, cums easily. Seen her a good few times until she moved too far away)
  • Nana (super FAF, loves anal, quirky, great for me but YMMV)
  • Olive (FAF, shy, great allround provider, need more sessions to see how she improves)
  • Cristiana (killer body, solid service, sweet. Seen her a few times)

There are 11 other girls that I've reviewed this year. Most offered a solid service as I tend to research them all on UKP before making a booking, but I wouldn't see them again.

Would be keen to read similar from other punters to find girls that are top performers.     :kissgirl:

Cheers to UKP, great resource  :drinks:

Offline Al R

If the Vicky in your post is gorgeous Vicky, couldn’t agree more she was something else  :wacko:

Online southcoastpunter

I hope I have got these right...

it would have been nice and a lot more useful if the OP had spent a little time thinking about how to make his post useful to other members. It shouldn't need you or anyone else to put links in!!!

Offline tp69

it would have been nice and a lot more useful if the OP had spent a little time thinking about how to make his post useful to other members. It shouldn't need you or anyone else to put links in!!!

I knew that, but given it's a list from this year, and they're all in my reviews, you just need to click on my review link and they're easy to find. You're welcome.

Offline tp69

Offline Al R

I knew that, but given it's a list from this year, and they're all in my reviews, you just need to click on my review link and they're easy to find. You're welcome.
That doesn’t work for all members

Offline tp69

That doesn’t work for all members

3 years a member and not a single review mate. Gotta share if you want the bacon.

Offline puntingpumping1920

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 02:50:44 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline tesla

no the post was just an ego trip

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
3 years a member and not a single review mate. Gotta share if you want the bacon.
He's posted 9 reviews.   :unknown:

Have to agree with tesla as to the reason you posted this.

Offline tp69

He's posted 9 reviews.   :unknown:

Have to agree with tesla as to the reason you posted this.

There's no reviews link under his name - it's completely missing on my screen. Strange. Apologies.

There was a post I read through about best punts of the year a while back. Was really interesting and found a lot that I hadn't seen before, hence hoped others would do a similar list as it means you're only seeing active profiles.

Not sure how it's an ego trip? They didn't choose me, I paid them.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's no reviews link under his name - it's completely missing on my screen. Strange. Apologies.

There was a post I read through about best punts of the year a while back. Was really interesting and found a lot that I hadn't seen before, hence hoped others would do a similar list as it means you're only seeing active profiles.

Not sure how it's an ego trip? They didn't choose me, I paid them.
There's a glitch on his profile that isn't easily fixed so his review count doesn't show.

Not sure what relevance you saying you've had 47 1 hr punts has to your top 7.   :unknown:

Offline Al R

Must try harder. “Mate”

Edit: Sorry saw the apology - accepted. Yeah it was a glitch from when the account was created.

There were a few more under a previous account which I got locked out of and admin helped create this one.

Admittedly I don’t punt often, am giving SA a try for now
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 08:13:26 pm by Al R »

Offline tp69

Not sure what relevance you saying you've had 47 1 hr punts has to your top 7.   :unknown:

That's fair, I didn't really think about it, though given some of the guys on here (10 reviews a month etc), I didn't see it as a brag. Was perhaps partly a bit of a journal post for me. I can get a little addicted to hobbies at times and want to back off as I'm spending too much time on it.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Saw 7 and thought it was odd. Why not 5 or 10  :D

My 7 lol, in no particular ranking order

Vanessa - a bit of everything, nice ass, big clit as known for, great PSE experience and a chill personality

Monika marie - probably one of the best tits seen on her frame. Those tits in doggy are a sight to see. Amazing figure

Miss curvs - a lot of hype but that ass was so soft, the clapback  :angelgirl very cool person

Nina - very good looking (subjective), was surprised and it takes a lot to impress so enjoyed the punt and the moans. Nice complexion, tall and good looking.

Sexy Jamaican - it was the ass, the bubble butt that had the perfect ripple to it. Nice dirty talk too, I got into it a lot  :angelgirl:

Caramelcutie19 - up there with one of the best  figures I’ve seen. Ass and complimentary looking tits to match the figure. Sloppy oral and a nice PSE punt.

Zara - I liked the fuck me eyes. Slim but has curves too, nice tits and great expressions to see when pounding

Would be interesting to see a thread on the worst punts of 2022  :D

Offline tp69

Saw 7 and thought it was odd. Why not 5 or 10  :D

My 7 lol, in no particular ranking order

Nice selection of curvy girls there.

The reason for 7 is because they're the 7 I've either seen more than once this year, or will probably see again. The rest I wouldn't repeat with. So the number in your list is up to you.

The reason I like the idea of rankings is because a girl can get a positive review for being solid, but there's a big difference between good/solid and superb. Of course you can gather the info by reading everything, but these lists can reveal a lot that you might miss. It's all subjective anyway and won't appeal to all.