Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long time lurker  (Read 407 times)

Offline robot21

Hello guys,

First, I'd like to sincerely apologise I've been registered on the site for a long time and haven't posted any reviews :dash: and for that, I apologize. I can post reviews of the WG's I've seen over the years some aren't on AW anymore but the ones that are I can post reviews on them if that's alright? baring in mind I saw some of them over the years.

Offline catweazle

I'd say if the WG is still active, and you still have a working link (AW, VS, gumtree etc) then a review of a meet within the last few months is welcomed.

Offline Derrick101

Well done for fessing up.  :thumbsup:

Go ahead and review those that you have seen in the last few months. It's pointless reviewing if they are no longer active.

TOFTT reviews are always welcome  :hi:

Offline SO595

Always good to have more reviews  :thumbsup:

Don't go too far back with the positives: " Positive reviews can only be placed in the 12 months after the punt. No time limit on negative or neutral reviews."
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hello guys,

First, I'd like to sincerely apologise I've been registered on the site for a long time and haven't posted any reviews :dash: and for that, I apologize. I can post reviews of the WG's I've seen over the years some aren't on AW anymore but the ones that are I can post reviews on them if that's alright? baring in mind I saw some of them over the years.

With positive reviews it has to be less than 12 months since you saw them, no restriction on negative or neutrals, though it would be a bit pointless if they are no longer active.  Here's a link to the rules that explain it all.
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0