Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoiding risk by not seeing certain girls.  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Home Alone

Recently, one of our colleagues started a thread about narrow sqeaks we've been in when punting.

I'd like to ask a slightly different question, viz. Do you ever not see a girl because you think there's a real risk of being seen by people you wouldn't want to know that you're a punter?

E.g. I recently saw the Profile page of a SP who works in a town about 40 miles away from my home town and thought, "Hmm, I fancy having some of that!" My problem is that one of my oldest friends - Best Man 30something years ago when the OH & I got hitched - and his gobby wife have a retired to that town and live about 5 minutes' walk from the girl's flat - I know that from an indication in her Profile as to what part of town she works in.

Sod's Law says that I'd bump into them if I went over there - I can imagine the conversation: "Hello there; why didn't you let us know you were going to be in town? You could have stopped at ours." - so I've decided not to see her there.

So would you risk the possible embarrassment or 'pass' on seeing her?

Offline lewisjones23

I’d go ahead with it and have a suitable excuse ready if seen

Punters dont have overthink things sometimes

Offline standardpostage

You could always dress differently so nobody recognises you.
Eg baseball cap, sunglasses, stick on moustache  :)

Offline Plan R

Unlikely they'll see you, but while it's still winter just go for an early evening punt - undercover of the night to reduce the chance of being spotted.
Google tells me sundown is 17:56 in London tonight
18:00 - and it's game on

Offline Home Alone

You could always dress differently so nobody recognises you.
Eg baseball cap, sunglasses, stick on moustache  :)

Thanks for the thought, standardpostage; I fear my gammy leg & walking stick might be a bit of a giveaway to a friend of nearly 50 years standing, though!

Offline threechilliman

There's a couple of girls close to where I work so I've made them 'off-limits' as far as i'm concerned. No great loss as their reputations are nothing to write home about.

I had an interesting one last year. Someone I wanted to see but 'a close friend' lived not 300 yds away and due to circumstances it would have been too risky for me to attempt a visit. I could well have been spotted on 'final approach' as I knew they travelled up and down that road but at varying times of the day. Solution? I simply waited until they were away and made the visit then!

Offline jordan452

I once got a postcode on the same high road where my work was, bearing in mind I was off ‘sick’ that day. I had to find a alternative  :D.

Offline Hobbit

Many moons ago, I saw this one girl who literally worked around the corner to my workplace. It was very nerve-wracking going there because it was during the day and if I was caught by a work colleague then they would have asked where I was going? Luckily, nobody saw me and I survived to tell the tale. The punt itself wasn't very good as she wasn't that attractive facially, so I left feeling disappointed.

I certainly wouldn't do that again and would definitely not see anyone that works close to where I work or live.

Offline Doc Holliday

Sod's Law says that I'd bump into them if I went over there -

Good old sods law  :D

But what are the chances?

Around 18 months ago I bumped into a former employee in a local shop. We both live in the same town and within about a mile of each other. I hadn't seen her for over six years since she left. We had a quick catch up and went our separate ways. 48 hours later we bumped into each other again in a different town altogether!! Neither of us could believe it and we have never met again.

Such is the random nature of things. You can be caught out wherever you may be. Just always have a cover story.

Offline Billy the kid

I’ve definitely avoided a few due to where they were staying/located.

One of my first ever ‘nearly bookings’ would have been at a block of flats next door to my work. I didn’t know it at the time as I was staying in a hotel a couple of miles away. She came up on the search, I booked her, but when I received her actual postcode and address I nearly fell off my chair. I was new to this anyway and completely bottled it and cancelled.

On another occasion I had one booked, but she was very close to somewhere I used to work and opposite a train station. I bottled it again and cancelled as I just couldn’t take the risk of being spotted and couldn’t come up with a decent enough excuse in my head if I had bumped into someone I knew.

So yeah - I’ve deninately not seen some due to risk for those reasons.

Additionally - I never punt within 20 miles of home or original home town, and I keep away from my work town as well. My own personal rule.   ;)

I’m fortunate I get to travel quite a bit - so if I’m spotted somewhere random it’s cause I’m in the area anyway and my ‘excuse’ is real.

Offline lewisjones23

I’ve definitely avoided a few due to where they were staying/located.

One of my first ever ‘nearly bookings’ would have been at a block of flats next door to my work. I didn’t know it at the time as I was staying in a hotel a couple of miles away. She came up on the search, I booked her, but when I received her actual postcode and address I nearly fell off my chair. I was new to this anyway and completely bottled it and cancelled.

On another occasion I had one booked, but she was very close to somewhere I used to work and opposite a train station. I bottled it again and cancelled as I just couldn’t take the risk of being spotted and couldn’t come up with a decent enough excuse in my head if I had bumped into someone I knew.

So yeah - I’ve deninately not seen some due to risk for those reasons.

Additionally - I never punt within 20 miles of home or original home town, and I keep away from my work town as well. My own personal rule.   ;)

I’m fortunate I get to travel quite a bit - so if I’m spotted somewhere random it’s cause I’m in the area anyway and my ‘excuse’ is real.

ridiculousy cautious all that 20 mile rule

most people can blend in to their surroundings if needed, just look confident and walk with a purpose - also have a very simple and basic excuse lined up - buying something second hand is easy and virtually uncheckable, can always say it wasnt as described if asked where it is

Offline Billy the kid

ridiculousy cautious all that 20 mile rule

most people can blend in to their surroundings if needed, just look confident and walk with a purpose - also have a very simple and basic excuse lined up - buying something second hand is easy and virtually uncheckable, can always say it wasnt as described if asked where it is

It’s less about being spotted at the time - as we all know you need some front and confidence if your playing this game -  it’s more about punting on my doorstep. Don’t want to be in town shopping , or a night out / restaurant etc. etc. with the OH and be bumping into local W/Gs. I’m sure some would be fine and discreet - but you never know. Likewise near work if out with colleagues. Just not worth the risk So my rule is I avoid both. Might be overly cautious but at least I avoid that worry.
Admittedly - I get the fact that many travel - so it’s never guaranteed, but im avoiding the locally based ones who might equally be out and about. If I ever spotted one locally that I’ve seen in some random place (and never have yet) , the numbers game kicks in and I’m one in thousands probably and it’s unlikely she’ll remember me.
I’d suggest I’m not the only one that avoids local punts.

Offline Malvolio

Yes - I will avoid girls who live in the same locality as close family members.  Not a problem as I live in London so have a wide range of WGs to choose from.

brandonpete

Up until she retired I used to see a WG (reviewed)that lived not 2mins walk from where I live...the chances of someone knowing me are fairly high...the chances that the same person/people knowing she  was on the game and knowing me as well are fairly low and to be honest if a Wg moved into my street and I fancied seeing her I would....to me it's the same as going into any WG's place of work...if you look furtive and conspicuous then you'll be spotted. But as the lads have already said it's about having,not an excuse,but a reason..E.G  "going to look at 'X' you'd seen on ebay...found a purse or credit card...just look the person in the eye and tell them the truth,your truth. There's also a WG (again reviewed),that used to use the same pub on a Friday as my wife and I used..her and my wife became,not good friends, but someone she used to enjoy a chat with...simply because I introduced her to my wife as someone I used to work with..and we made sure that there were no 'knowing looks' at each other,no 'footsee' under the table,just straight forward banter...and when I used to punt with her nothing was mentioned about the pub meetings,it was just business...to me punting isn't just about the 'shag',the HJob.the BJ...it's the experience and to do it,I feel that you need a lot of 'front' and no sense of guilt or shame..if you feel that,you'll show it..and sooner rather than later you'll get caught.

Offline JamesKW

I'd give it a miss you may not see them in the street,they may just pass by in a car and you will be surprised what people know in an area.I was aware of a couple of houses down my own road where girls were offering services.

Offline poundstock

I’m paranoid. Never in my home town or where I have worked or where relatives live. I keep reminding myself to avoid complacency.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm fairly relaxed. The occasions I accidently bump into people I know in my home town when out and about on legitimate business is miniscule, barely ever happens, maybe a few times a year. I'm retired so I'm mooching about virtually every day too. This suggests to me the probability I'll bump into someone whilst on a punt is ridiculously low and not of worth worrying about. If I did bump into someone, so what? I'd just say I was seeing a man about a dog if they asked.
Only thing I do think about is my car.... It's very distinctive - should maybe buy something a bit greyer and generic.

Offline standardpostage

I'm fairly relaxed. The occasions I accidently bump into people I know in my home town when out and about on legitimate business is miniscule, barely ever happens, maybe a few times a year. I'm retired so I'm mooching about virtually every day too. This suggests to me the probability I'll bump into someone whilst on a punt is ridiculously low and not of worth worrying about. If I did bump into someone, so what? I'd just say I was seeing a man about a dog if they asked.
Only thing I do think about is my car.... It's very distinctive - should maybe buy something a bit greyer and generic.
Is it a yellow Rolls Royce  :)