Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indexing  (Read 449 times)

Offline Marmalade

Is there something off with the indexing system just now or is it my phone? When I click on the prossie names of some reviews in the reviews list it directs me to a totally different pair of cuntflaps than the one named  ...

Offline Clattypats

Is there something off with the indexing system just now or is it my phone? When I click on the prossie names of some reviews in the reviews list it directs me to a totally different pair of cuntflaps than the one named  ...
No idea, but you've not stuck up any links for your reviews...  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

No idea, but you've not stuck up any links for your reviews...  :unknown:

So they’re not indexed automatically any more? I don’t spend so much time on the board just now so may not  have kept up with all the changes

But if you mean links as in links to independents, then which I’ve indeed done (last one was ‘sensuous Samantha 777’ and a link was included in the review).

What I’m talking about is when you go onto the review section eg for Scotland. I click on ‘Sophie’ and up comes ‘Sweet And Petite’. At least that’s what happened a few hours ago. Seems to have been fixed.

I do see a notice saying “This review has not been indexed yet“ when I go to my review though.

Anyway apologies if it’s a dumb question. Still trying to contribute a review of two when I remember but hardly a minute to spare so sadly not necessarily up to date on board matters ...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:45:37 am by Marmalade »

Offline NigelF

So they’re not indexed automatically any more? I don’t spend so much time on the board just now so may not  have kept up with all the changes

Indexing was never done automatically as far as I know. As such, each indexing is the manual action of either a helper or admin (indeed admin still indexes quite a lot because that's how much work he puts into this site). To index, the helper or admin has to copy & paste (or manually type) the the WG's unique AW profile ID (the numbers). Any helper can add an index but only admin can remove one. Given all that, sometimes mistakes are made, which seems very likely in this case given what you've said and the fact that it's now been fixed.

What I’m talking about is when you go onto the review section eg for Scotland. I click on ‘Sophie’ and up comes ‘Sweet And Petite’. At least that’s what happened a few hours ago. Seems to have been fixed.

Assuming you mean Sophie at Blair Street Sauna and assuming she doesn't have an AW profile, a review for her can't be indexed (just like it can't be for other parlour girls, agency girls and any other WG who doesn't advertise on AW). The indexing requires an AW profile.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:52:55 am by NigelF »