Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussy Licking & avoiding catching anything.  (Read 9672 times)

Offline Teessider

I must have licked over 500 fannies but not caught anything nasty (so far).  :P

Why is this? My theory:

The mouth contains a range of bacterial enzymes & chemicals which are toxic to vaginal bacteria - and the stomach contains a strong acid mix to finish off any bacteria getting past the mouth.

The human microbiome is made up of a mixture of bacteria & viruses (52% by bodyweight mass apparently), so the human body is well capable of dealing with a range of nasties.

I must have a cast iron defense mechanism as I frequently eat raw meat, raw fish, raw eggs plus occasional nibbles like snake, dog, bulls testicles and putrid shark, and fuck knows what from Saigon Sams.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else got a cast iron constitution that can deal with the above mentioned shite plus gallons of pussy juice?  :drinks:

Offline jok32

I think it is difficult to catch anything nasty per se that you notice right away

However there are risks to RO, which are more long term in that you could catch HPV and eventually get head and neck cancers down the line.
Most folks will chance it, but a few will decide not to RO based on that.

WG are probably higher HPV risk than most civvies having had more cock and tongues down there, unless they got the (new) HPV vaccine as a child - generally these WG would be under I think 26 was it?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Michael Douglas blamed his throat cancer on all the oral sex and partners he had and HPV. He must have had loads of pussy when he was younger and they probably weren’t WGs.

Offline peter purves

Why is this? My theory:

The mouth contains a range of bacterial enzymes & chemicals which are toxic to vaginal bacteria - and the stomach contains a strong acid mix to finish off any bacteria getting past the mouth.

The human microbiome is made up of a mixture of bacteria & viruses (52% by bodyweight mass apparently), so the human body is well capable of dealing with a range of nasties.

I must have a cast iron defense mechanism as I frequently eat raw meat, raw fish, raw eggs plus occasional nibbles like snake, dog, bulls testicles and putrid shark, and fuck knows what from Saigon Sams.

Has anyone else got a cast iron constitution that can deal with the above mentioned shite plus gallons of pussy juice?  :drinks:

Let's not get too complacent here...  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:48:44 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

brandonpete

Like a lot of us I love RO...and I can probably say that my tongue has been in more fanny's than my knob...but I can say for definite is that many times and sometimes within an hour or so I've ended up with the shits..only for 24 hrs but definitely caused by me 'going down' on a WG...I'm not saying that they were unclean,but,yes,caused by giving RO......will I stop...nope not while I've got a tongue in my head. 

TailSeeker

Michael Douglas blamed his throat cancer on all the oral sex and partners he had and HPV. He must have had loads of pussy when he was younger and they probably weren’t WGs.

Before I respond to the OP, I have to deal with this. HPV is only seen in some oral cancers (esophagus) and it's so far only been associated with better cure and survival rates. Honestly, we don't know why. I don't know why. Especially as the tissues between gential and oral/esophagial are very similar. But HPV makes cancer worse for cervical and anal cancers. However it has the opposite effect on oral cancers.

It doesn't cause oral cancers, it's only found in the minority of cases, and is linked with the cancer being significantly less aggressive.

Now to OP. The main things you are at risk of on giving RO are syphillis and herpes. Syphilis is very rare among women. 70% of people have herpes orally, so can't get infected again. About 10 to 20% of people have genital herpes, so it's much less common, however it's important to look for signs of it. After that we're looking at gonnorhea, then chlamydia.

HPV we have no records for, swabs won't detect it, only tissue biopsies. HIV there's been no report on RO ever being a transmittable risk. Nor OWO.

The mouth is generally inhospitable to STDs, however, it can occur especially with herpes and syphilis (when outbreaks are occurring in the case of herpes, otherwise it's a 3 day shedding period in a year). With chlamydia and gonnorhea the risk is harder for scientists to judge, it almost certainly could happen with the right circumstances, but the numbers right now aren't appearing to be able to give a percentage risk.

That said, if something looks, smells, or tastes funky, don't continue staying down. More likely it's BV which you can't catch. But could also be thrush, which you can get orally from RO. Others are harder to say as numbers aren't really there.

Offline Teessider

I think it is difficult to catch anything nasty per se that you notice right away

However there are risks to RO, which are more long term in that you could catch HPV and eventually get head and neck cancers down the line.
Most folks will chance it, but a few will decide not to RO based on that.

WG are probably higher HPV risk than most civvies having had more cock and tongues down there, unless they got the (new) HPV vaccine as a child - generally these WG would be under I think 26 was it?

Reading up about HPV, it seems it's fairly endemic, but in most cases relatively harmless.

"The human papillomavirus (HPV) is a virus you’ve probably had but almost certainly didn’t know about. This is not as scary as it sounds: HPV is largely symptomless and harmless, and generally goes away on its own. However certain strains of HPV can lead to genital warts in men and women, as well as cervical cancer in women. Rarely, HPV can cause anal and throat cancer. Practising safe sex, and even vaccinating, can protect against the virus - but there is no treatment for HPV itself." (Lloyds Pharmacy).

Whilst recognising that you're only ever one day away from hearing the bad news, the point of my OP was to question why I haven't caught anything bad, when accepted wisdom is that I should have.

It seems that a good immune system can deal with most types of bacteria / virus - so does that mean that blokes with a good immune system are less likely to get ill effects from bacteria & viruses? My immune system has been built up over the years with eating the sort of shite listed in the OP.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 03:58:16 am by Teessider »

Offline HarryZZ

A mate of mine, who was a bit of a player as a young man and after he was divorced back in the 80s, got throat cancer last year, he was told the likelihood was that it was caught through oral sex (all as far as I'm aware with civvies), but it is so common that almost anybody who has enjoyed RO will have come in contact with the virus whatever the recipient's profession.

Offline king tarzan

I always do a quick thorough mango inspection before tongue dive!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Teessider

Before I respond to the OP, I have to deal with this. HPV is only seen in some oral cancers (esophagus) and it's so far only been associated with better cure and survival rates. Honestly, we don't know why. I don't know why. Especially as the tissues between gential and oral/esophagial are very similar. But HPV makes cancer worse for cervical and anal cancers. However it has the opposite effect on oral cancers.

It doesn't cause oral cancers, it's only found in the minority of cases, and is linked with the cancer being significantly less aggressive.

Now to OP. The main things you are at risk of on giving RO are syphillis and herpes. Syphilis is very rare among women. 70% of people have herpes orally, so can't get infected again. About 10 to 20% of people have genital herpes, so it's much less common, however it's important to look for signs of it. After that we're looking at gonnorhea, then chlamydia.

HPV we have no records for, swabs won't detect it, only tissue biopsies. HIV there's been no report on RO ever being a transmittable risk. Nor OWO.

The mouth is generally inhospitable to STDs, however, it can occur especially with herpes and syphilis (when outbreaks are occurring in the case of herpes, otherwise it's a 3 day shedding period in a year). With chlamydia and gonnorhea the risk is harder for scientists to judge, it almost certainly could happen with the right circumstances, but the numbers right now aren't appearing to be able to give a percentage risk.

That said, if something looks, smells, or tastes funky, don't continue staying down. More likely it's BV which you can't catch. But could also be thrush, which you can get orally from RO. Others are harder to say as numbers aren't really there.

Thanks TailSeeker for your summary. So if 2 guys were exposed to the same gonnorhea bacteria (equal measures) do you think one guy might succumb to the infection while the other guy's immune system successfully fights off the bacteria?

"Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae or gonococcus. It used to be known as "the clap".

Offline Teessider

A mate of mine, who was a bit of a player as a young man and after he was divorced back in the 80s, got throat cancer last year, he was told the likelihood was that it was caught through oral sex (all as far as I'm aware with civvies), but it is so common that almost anybody who has enjoyed RO will have come in contact with the virus whatever the recipient's profession.

Thanks Harry for this info.

If you added up the number of blokes who caught throat cancer from oral sex and compared it to the number of pussies licked, I suspect it might be a small percentage.  :hi:

Offline cueball

That said, if something looks, smells, or tastes funky, don't continue staying down.
That's what i do.... Before I stick my tongue in, it's got to be clean, fresh and free of visible signs on anything untoward

Offline king tarzan

That's what i do.... Before I stick my tongue in, it's got to be clean, fresh and free of visible signs on anything untoward

+1
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Jamie76

back in 2009 - 2010 - 2011 

all i did  was 69 sex with the girls in soho walkups here in london on the regular . I was quite known for being the only guy in the old soho thread on the auto-censored forum b4 it closed  , that just eat pussy in soho and not fuck . Ive probably eaten about almost 150 soho pussies and never caught anything . 

1 time i knocked on a soho girl door in berwick street and asked her if she did 69 , she replied are you ...... ( my old username on the auto-censored forum )  she had already read all my posts and checked that thread all the time . 

Blonde Sasha 

thats her room , and the lamp me and many other punter's used to knock down by mistake

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:10:15 am by Jamie76 »

Offline Doc Holliday

I would dispute the above. Firstly you need to distinguish between oropharyngeal cancers and oesophageal cancers. The role of HPV in the latter is not fully understood and I agree it is true to say that in some recent studies HPV 'related' oesophageal cancer may have a better prognosis and survival rate but both have a generally poor prognosis.

However HPV is believed to be the causal agent in the majority of cases of oropharyngeal cancer. The reduction in smoking which was major causal agent, saw a reduction in cases but in the last couple of decades numbers have increased dramatically and this is thought to be HPV related. Oropharyngeal cancer is equally difficult to treat with generally poor prognosis.

HPV is one of the most commonest sexually transmitted diseases which any sexually active person will have likely to have come into contact with. The more sexual partners the more potential exposures and increased risk factor.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:07:55 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline yandex

People have a funny attitude to risk - presumably your 500 fannies makes you fairly relaxed about the 501st etc etc. You're confusing risk with exposure to risk - the fact is that every time you engage in a risky activity, your risk of consequence is the same - maybe you've just been incredibly lucky (hmm, note to self, 500 fannies) or maybe the risk is just incredibly low.

Don't fool yourself that you have some sort of immunity just because you have an unconventional diet - you're one step away from advocating we eat shit to avoid catching something  :vomit:

Either way, good luck to you  :hi:

Offline Teessider

Good article Doc - thanks.

So do you think I'm fucked?

On the face of it the odds seems quite long:

From your article:

".... as many as 26 million Americans have on any given day, (NHANES study, ongoing), that is no indicator that a person will cascade into an oral/oropharyngeal cancer. The foundation feels that while these tests find infections through a well-recognized testing protocol (PCR testing), since only about 1% of individuals that develop a high risk type oral HPV infection ever cascade into cancer, and that most often occurs decades after infection".

So you have to get the high risk version of the HPV, and then 1% may go on to develop the cancer?

Offline Teessider

People have a funny attitude to risk - presumably your 500 fannies makes you fairly relaxed about the 501st etc etc. You're confusing risk with exposure to risk - the fact is that every time you engage in a risky activity, your risk of consequence is the same - maybe you've just been incredibly lucky (hmm, note to self, 500 fannies) or maybe the risk is just incredibly low.

Yandex - I'm very aware that the next one could be the 'problem' one - so not complacent at all.

I suppose I take the view that I'll tolerate a certain amount of risk and if the risk is a very low number, then 500 x a very low number is still a low number. (admittedly 500 times higher).

Don't know if I'm just lucky or if the risk is incredibly low - maybe a bit of both.  :unknown:

...and I'm still convinced that certain blokes have immune systems better able to cope with bacteria & viruses.  :drinks:

Offline yandex

Yandex - I'm very aware that the next one could be the 'problem' one - so not complacent at all.

I suppose I take the view that I'll tolerate a certain amount of risk and if the risk is a very low number, then 500 x a very low number is still a low number. (admittedly 500 times higher).

Don't know if I'm just lucky or if the risk is incredibly low - maybe a bit of both.  :unknown:

...and I'm still convinced that certain blokes have immune systems better able to cope with bacteria & viruses.  :drinks:

Ah, apologies - sounded a bit more patronising than I intended. My, badly made, point was that the odds of risk don't increase with exposure. i.e. you haven't increased the risk 500 times, you've simple exposed yourself to the same risk each time. It's most likely that the risk is very small - good news all round.

I'd probably agree about some people having better immune systems but I'm really not sure that extends to resistance against sti's. Still, you should perhaps try marketing it - there's good money in the fad diet market and you definitely have one over on the competition! How about The Teesider Fannylicker Diet?

Offline Doc Holliday

Good article Doc - thanks.

So do you think I'm fucked?

Given my total is probably greater than your total I think we are both fucked.  :D

Seriously it is all about evaluating risk and the risk is indeed small. These cancers probably account for less than 5% of all cancers so it is much more likely something else will get you. .. not to mention the "getting run over by a bus" or "wrong place wrong time" scenario etc.

None the less it is a risk and one which has been increasing. The trouble with small risks is that you then get the lottery effect. Someone may have had only a small number of HPV exposures yet succumb to cancer. Others like yourself may get off scott free. The lottery effect is much reduced in for example smoking and lung cancer.

However in terms of risks of sexual activity, I think it is important to rank it in terms of mortality. I think there are around 6000 deaths per year from head and neck cancers although not all of those will have an HPV connection. Mortality rates if diagnosed can vary between say 20% to 60%.

There were I think less than 500 deaths in 2017 which were HIV/Aids related. The mortality rate for those living with HIV (over 100.000 people) is now less than 2%.

Huge stigma remains in punting circles around HIV and the need to use a condom (and quite rightly) .... "why would people risk their lives" etc
Yet we may actually be taking a greater risk of death (men especially) by practicing unprotected oral?

Offline Teessider

Thanks Yandex / Doc - good responses.  :thumbsup:

As you say Doc - Being 60+ I suspect something else will get me before any potential developments on the HPV front.  :drinks:

Offline Teessider

Still, you should perhaps try marketing it - there's good money in the fad diet market and you definitely have one over on the competition! How about The Teesider Fannylicker Diet?

Thought you were thinking along the lines of the 'building your immune system diet' of snake, dog, bull's testicles and putrid shark!  :vomit:

Not sure there'd be many volunteers.  :cool:

dickless

There are the girls who fuck front and back with the same condom. Not v hygienic.  And then the next punter goes down on them...

Offline Teessider

Think the next punter would smell the shit and keep clear.  :scare:

Needs to be fresh, clean & tasty.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:50:22 pm by Teessider »

Offline Deepstroker

Do you have a late licker license..?

TailSeeker

Thanks TailSeeker for your summary. So if 2 guys were exposed to the same gonnorhea bacteria (equal measures) do you think one guy might succumb to the infection while the other guy's immune system successfully fights off the bacteria?

"Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae or gonococcus. It used to be known as "the clap".

A bit of it comes down to luck, transmission through cunnalingus is lower than fellatio, and those are both lower than bb sex.

Poorer oral health will increase the likelihood of transmission as well as a depressed immune system.

If you took 100 men, and they performed cunnalingus on gonorrhea infected women, about 3 should statistically get it, stats based on self reports on the activity that they state they've engaged in. Sucking your fingers after fingering a woman who has it would be higher risk as more fluids and cells would be gathered that way.

TailSeeker

I would dispute the above. Firstly you need to distinguish between oropharyngeal cancers and oesophageal cancers. The role of HPV in the latter is not fully understood and I agree it is true to say that in some recent studies HPV 'related' oesophageal cancer may have a better prognosis and survival rate but both have a generally poor prognosis.

However HPV is believed to be the causal agent in the majority of cases of oropharyngeal cancer. The reduction in smoking which was major causal agent, saw a reduction in cases but in the last couple of decades numbers have increased dramatically and this is thought to be HPV related. Oropharyngeal cancer is equally difficult to treat with generally poor prognosis.

HPV is one of the most commonest sexually transmitted diseases which any sexually active person will have likely to have come into contact with. The more sexual partners the more potential exposures and increased risk factor.

HPV is one of the most commonly transmitted STDs, but there are over 100 strains, 2 are responsible for about 90% of cervical cancers. Mainly HPV-16.

HPV is only found in 35.6% of oropharyngeal cancers. (Source: External Link/Members Only). Not the majority of head and throat cancers.

There are studies that suggest better survival rates (External Link/Members Only), however it's not exactly clear from there the age and positioning of the cancer. Both of those can very much impact the survival rates. Also it's a small study.

Here (External Link/Members Only) they discuss the limitations of many studies.

Which can be found in a study such as this (External Link/Members Only) they acknowledge and brush over the advanced age of participants, tabacco use, and alcohol use.

It's a more complicated picture than many will present.

If we look at esophageal cancers there is evidence that HPV has no impact on the development, but can improve survival rates significantly (External Link/Members Only). Or a review paper that suggests there is no difference and HPV isn't a carcinogen in those cases (External Link/Members Only).

I'll be honest, I used to be funded by Cancer Research, but they have little interest in oral cancers. They're mostly focused on breast. They're not someone I would ever consider an authority on head and throat cancers.

thickandlongguy

Here are the rules which i follow

avoid cheap conveyer belt holes
Go for the slight high priced ones in good hotel
licking pussy under 25 only
You can know how a pussy smells based on the hair smell

TailSeeker

Here are the rules which i follow

avoid cheap conveyer belt holes
Go for the slight high priced ones in good hotel
licking pussy under 25 only
You can know how a pussy smells based on the hair smell

Under 25's often actually have higher rates of STD infections, the 15 to 24 age group accounts for about 50% of STD infections, just behind retirement homes (geriatrics still like to get freaky and are a growing group of STD infections).

Edit: those numbers are based on the civvie population, not necessarily representative of the WG population.

With the majority of women being asymptomatic for STDs like chlamydia and gonnorhea you can't rely on smell alone. Smell will usually tip off on BV (which is something you don't have to worry about) or yeast infection which would be a concern. Or thrush.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:06:48 pm by TailSeeker »

Wooderz

I always do a quick thorough mango inspection before tongue dive!!
:drinks:
Common Scents approach..

Offline Doc Holliday

HPV is one of the most commonly transmitted STDs, but there are over 100 strains, 2 are responsible for about 90% of cervical cancers. Mainly HPV-16.

HPV is only found in 35.6% of oropharyngeal cancers. (Source: External Link/Members Only). Not the majority of head and throat cancers.

There are studies that suggest better survival rates (External Link/Members Only), however it's not exactly clear from there the age and positioning of the cancer. Both of those can very much impact the survival rates. Also it's a small study.

Here (External Link/Members Only) they discuss the limitations of many studies.

Which can be found in a study such as this (External Link/Members Only) they acknowledge and brush over the advanced age of participants, tabacco use, and alcohol use.

It's a more complicated picture than many will present.

If we look at esophageal cancers there is evidence that HPV has no impact on the development, but can improve survival rates significantly (External Link/Members Only). Or a review paper that suggests there is no difference and HPV isn't a carcinogen in those cases (External Link/Members Only).

I'll be honest, I used to be funded by Cancer Research, but they have little interest in oral cancers. They're mostly focused on breast. They're not someone I would ever consider an authority on head and throat cancers.

Excellent information.  My point of contention was this

It doesn't cause oral cancers,

Otherwise I suspect we are broadly in agreement  ;) and yes the picture is always more complicated with conflicting studies.

Interested in your comments about Cancer Research which is something I have heard before.

Thanks again.

TailSeeker

Excellent information.  My point of contention was this

Otherwise I suspect we are broadly in agreement  ;) and yes the picture is always more complicated with conflicting studies.

Interested in your comments about Cancer Research which is something I have heard before.

Thanks again.

Oh yeah. The research is still very much in the beginning stages. A certain small subsection of SCC cancers have a potential link with HPV, but survival rates and reoccurrence rates are still being studied in relation to head, neck and throat cancers.

CR are notorious for only primarily being interested in breast cancer, I know this as someone who has had to apply for funding from them. And it's at detriment for other cancer studies. I'm honestly outraged that pancreatic cancer (insanely poor survival rates) has less than a hundredth of the funding as breast cancer. We know breast cancer, it's time they shifted focus (studies are actually showing we're over diagnosing and intervening at detriment to women). But to get grants you have to emphasis breast cancer research.

I hate it, which is why I long since quit getting funding from them. Nor do I donate. Strongly suggest all who want to donate look at smaller more specific bodies. CR need an overhaul on focus before they are funded.

Lung cancer kills more people than any other cancer, but gets just a fraction of funding. Same as oesophageal cancers.

The least common to kill are getting the most funding. If you want to donate, look for a body that funds lung, brain, oesophageal and pancreatic cancers. They're the biggest killers and the poorest funded. Cancer research has little interest in those.

Offline Plan R

Bacon sarnies also give you cancer allegedly..
No way I'll stop eating those either !

TailSeeker

Bacon sarnies also give you cancer allegedly..
No way I'll stop eating those either !

Only if you eat over a certain amount a week. But so many things are carcinogens, they're just classed under different risk levels. Lettuce and the skin of an apple are both carcinogenic, so is breathing oxygen (creates free radicals in the cells which damage DNA). Pretty much if you live long enough, you're either going to die with cancer or heart disease. Might not be what kills you, but you'll have one of the two. At least that's what my oncology surgery professor said.

Offline Teessider

My health check routine at parties is:

1. Swigs of mouthwash after every pussy lick.

2. Make sure girl has a good wipe after previous bloke - or quick shower if she's hot and sweaty.

3. Wash cock in shower after each girl.

4. At end of party - put mouthwash on cock.

5. After party have a couple of pints, then a good piss to wash out any baddies.

6. Wash cock thoroughly with soap when back home.

Offline Bunbury

Don't understand the fascination with going down on a whore.
 I pay them to satisfy me, no chance of me catching anything as no way would I did it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:44:39 am by Bunbury »

Offline bbwandy72

I pay them to satisfy me
Simply because I enjoy doing it. I'm paying my money to enjoy myself, and that's part of it for me.

Offline Dipper

I pay them to satisfy me, no chance of me catching anything as no way would I did it.

Quite a strange thing to explain, there are some I’ve absolutely no desire to eat out even when it’s quite obvious they’re fresh and clean.

Other times I’m immediately wanting a taste, I think for me it’s how sexy I find the WG. But that’s not the only decider.

Offline Doc Holliday

2. Make sure girl has a good wipe after previous bloke - or quick shower if she's hot and sweaty.

5. After party have a couple of pints, then a good piss to wash out any baddies.

The above will make matters a great deal more pleasant for all concerned but will have only a minimal effect on cross infection control.

Offline Doc Holliday

Abstinence is always the least risky method .. however that assumes you never perform cunnilingus on anyone outside of punting?

Also ....

If you took 100 men, and they performed cunnalingus on gonorrhea infected women, about 3 should statistically get it, stats based on self reports on the activity that they state they've engaged in. Sucking your fingers after fingering a woman who has it would be higher risk as more fluids and cells would be gathered that way.

Offline Doc Holliday

Lung cancer kills more people than any other cancer, but gets just a fraction of funding. Same as oesophageal cancers.

Indeed and the latter and other head and neck cancers (successfully treated or otherwise) can have a huge effect on quality of life during the survival period in comparison to breast cancer.

PS TailSeeker ... having just checked out your complete posting history I am now aware of your background and would love to continue this academic discussion, but it seems as a new poster I'm not yet able to send PMs ... so instead I will just thank you again publically for your excellent knowledge and input.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:17:42 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline Teessider

The above will make matters a great deal more pleasant for all concerned but will have only a minimal effect on cross infection control.

You're probably right Doc, but I enjoy the ritual and feel I am at least making some effort to reduce risk.  :thumbsup:

I've cut & pasted an entry I wrote about 4 years ago on the London forum relating to my health routine and attitude to risk after we discussed the risks of group sex parties.

"Yes, I've been told many times that this (my health routine) is all bollocks. But it's worked for me for 20 years and I'm hoping for another 10 at least.    :D

Life is full of risks and you make your personal choices.   :bomb:

I should be dead long ago according to the experts - fuck all fruit and vegetables, late nights, too much beer, too much red wine, too much red meat, only exercise  is fucking Phoenix party girls! etc. etc.   :diablo:

I'm 60 going on 25 - and life's great.   :cool:

I might go on forever - you might get cancer tomorrow.   :(

Shit happens - life's a bummer sometimes for no good reason.

I'm not going to de-risk my life or sit at home wanking about other people's horny exploits - each to their own.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:58:20 pm by Teessider »

Offline peter purves

I have heard or can understand some of the rationalisations never seen 4  before.

Is there any particular brand of mouthwash - since they are not all the same?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Teessider

I have heard or can understand some of the rationalisations never seen 4  before.

Is there any particular brand of mouthwash - since they are not all the same?

Yes - I used Listerine - use to keep a private supply there.

The girls used to have a laugh tipping it on.  :D

thickandlongguy

Mouth wash on cock, never heard about that, do you also clean the fannies

mikexxlong

Mouth wash on cock, never heard about that, do you also clean the fannies

supposed to be because of the anti-bac etc properties of the mouthwash(not all mouthwashes are the same)

you could use alcohol based or other hand rub sanitizer wash in the same fashion might be a bit tingly though

if a shower is available you might as well just give ya bits a good thorough soapy wash & rinse
even use some anti bac microbial soap in the shower if you wish :hi:

Offline Plan R

Only if you eat over a certain amount a week. But so many things are carcinogens, they're just classed under different risk levels. Lettuce and the skin of an apple are both carcinogenic, so is breathing oxygen (creates free radicals in the cells which damage DNA). Pretty much if you live long enough, you're either going to die with cancer or heart disease. Might not be what kills you, but you'll have one of the two. At least that's what my oncology surgery professor said.

I'm an IT wallah that knows next to nothing of medicine/health/biology.
'Milk milk, lemonade, round the corner chocolates made' - about sums up my medical knowledge.
So I appreciate your informed comments on health matters - as do a lot of us judging by the replies you receive  :thumbsup:

Offline Teessider

The Listerine bottle says it kills 97% of germs - so I suppose it must kill something bad.

Don't know if this stretches to real baddies like STIs - probably not, but you never know, it might have some effect.  :thumbsup:

Short of putting Domestos on your cock (which probably dissolves it) - I think mouthwash is a good compromise. :sarcastic:

At least my cock smells nice & minty.  :D