Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy-jessyXX  (Read 1874 times)

maverick697

what can I say but wow! I arranged to meet juicy and she didn't dissapoint I walked into the room God knows what she had on my eyes where quite stunned she's a hot as she says really good-looking amazing body huge fake boobs little too hard for my licking but amazing neither the less I asked her if she could take it off she pops a button and wow the body speechless heart was pounding I wasted no time took all my clothes off and lay down cock throbbing she climbed on top rubbed her pussy lips over the tip of my cock praying she'd let me slip it in then I asked her to fuck my face which she does nice and slow after a few mins of that she puts a condom on me and I get on top slowing kissing her (wasn't the best not passionate at all) then I slowly put my cock inside her fuxking her hard which she then tells me to stop as she was sore few mins later we go to doggy and I fuck her like that caressing her hard tits she then climbs on top of me fucking at a steady pace I can't take any more and put of shot a cheekfull out before sropibg myself she says that's it but I tell her I stopped into me which I sort of did she then takes the condom of and give me own nice blow job not amazing but I was so horny after a few mins rushes me a little and says 5 more mins and that's it so I concentrate and there it is I fill her mouth to the brim which she nearly spits out it was that much lol she goes to the bathroom gets rid of it I get dressed tint little chat then off I go amazing would defo go back maybe this weekend!
positives (looks,body,owo,cim) negatives (kissing,rushing bj,)

Offline Kev3773

what can I say but wow! I arranged to meet juicy and she didn't dissapoint I walked into the room God knows what she had on my eyes where quite stunned she's a hot as she says really good-looking amazing body huge fake boobs little too hard for my licking but amazing neither the less I asked her if she could take it off she pops a button and wow the body speechless heart was pounding I wasted no time took all my clothes off and lay down cock throbbing she climbed on top rubbed her pussy lips over the tip of my cock praying she'd let me slip it in then I asked her to fuck my face which she does nice and slow after a few mins of that she puts a condom on me and I get on top slowing kissing her (wasn't the best not passionate at all) then I slowly put my cock inside her fuxking her hard which she then tells me to stop as she was sore few mins later we go to doggy and I fuck her like that caressing her hard tits she then climbs on top of me fucking at a steady pace I can't take any more and put of shot a cheekfull out before sropibg myself she says that's it but I tell her I stopped into me which I sort of did she then takes the condom of and give me own nice blow job not amazing but I was so horny after a few mins rushes me a little and says 5 more mins and that's it so I concentrate and there it is I fill her mouth to the brim which she nearly spits out it was that much lol she goes to the bathroom gets rid of it I get dressed tint little chat then off I go amazing would defo go back maybe this weekend!
positives (looks,body,owo,cim) negatives (kissing,rushing bj,)

:dash: :dash: just  :dash: :dash:  :bomb:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What the fuck have I just tried to read.    :wacko:

Offline johnny34

Online Leisa247

If you could read it and understand it you must be better than me !!!

Offline shaft10

This one needs to go to Bletchley Park, maybe they can decipher it ....  :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you could read it and understand it you must be better than me !!!

I tried to read it, didn't succeed though.  Doubt even the boffins at Bletchley Park could manage it. 

Offline CaptBeef

If you have 10 pints of strong lager it mostly makes perfect sense !!  :wacko:

Though can’t help with  “......and put of shot a cheekfull out before sropibg myself ....“  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

If you have 10 pints of strong lager it mostly makes perfect sense !!  :wacko:

Though can’t help with  “......and put of shot a cheekfull out before sropibg myself ....“  :unknown:

You must be pissed  :D

Offline waynekerr600

That's the longest sentence I've ever read.

Where's the punctuation police when you really need them probably out putting apostrophies on S's when the OP desperately needed some full stop assistance.

Or he could be really pissed.

Fucking link would be interesting but I suspect that could link anywhere...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:41:22 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Kev3773

That's the longest sentence I've ever read.

Where's the punctuation police when you really need them probably out putting apostrophies on S's when the OP desperately needed some full stop assistance.

Or he could be really pissed.

Fucking link would be interesting but I suspect that could link anywhere...

External Link/Members Only
There you go, mentioned many times previously and not in a good way

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers Alfie.

£80/half ! Bet she's busy.

Offline Moresomes

Give him a chance lads.
It must be difficult typing with one hand, and frantically wanking with the other one.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Cheers Alfie.

£80/half ! Bet she's busy.

She's got to be worth the £80 / £150 after all she's a "BORN N BREAD" geordie.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:14:26 am by daviemac »

Offline Kev3773

She's got to be worth the £80 / £150 after all she's a "BORN N BREAD" geordie.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Or is that a BB Geordie  :unknown:

maverick697

Jesus what's wrong with u people I didn't know this was a English lesson  :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

maverick697

she actually only charged me €40! but that's because we had a mix up the first meeting she's worth every penny and more!!

maverick697

how do I edit my post for the nerds?  :crazy:

Offline OscarC

Isn’t she also known as providing BB? One to avoid.

Offline Kev3773

Jesus what's wrong with u people I didn't know this was a English lesson  :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Ok I'll play along !! Care to explain this
she climbed on top rubbed her pussy lips over the tip of my cock praying she'd let me slip it in then I asked her to fuck my face which she does nice and slow after a few mins of that she puts a condom on me"   :dash:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 12:47:38 pm by alfie2013 »

maverick697

no I asked her she said no

maverick697

Ok I'll play along !! Care to explain this
she climbed on top rubbed her pussy lips over the tip of my cock praying she'd let me slip it in then I asked her to fuck my face which she does nice and slow after a few mins of that she puts a condom on me"   :dash:
I prayed she'd slip my cock in the rest makes perfect sense come on use your brain

maverick697

who would u reccomend

Offline Kev3773

I prayed she'd slip my cock in the rest makes perfect sense come on use your brain

I know exactly what you meant just wanted you to explain to everyone that you " prayed she would let you slip it in bareback"  :dash: :dash: :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:07:18 pm by alfie2013 »

maverick697

I know exactly what you meant just wanted you to explain to everyone that you " prayed she would let you slip it in bareback"  :dash: :dash:
do u know u can catch things from owo also little tip

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I think you are the one who needs to use you brain, that drivel you've posted is unreadable, if you think that makes sense there's no hope for you.   :wacko:

Worth every penny,  :unknown: in your dreams, there again you must be actively seeking bareback, must make a note to myself to avoid any prossies you've seen, better safe than sorry. 

how do I edit my post for the nerds?  :crazy:

Don't even try, one attempt to read what you post is more than enough.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:14:55 pm by daviemac »

maverick697

maverick697

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
hahaha sorry old man  :lol:

You just stick to your very expensive barebacking skank and leave the decent prosies alone.

As a note she's been active on AW for over 3 years but has no reviews on here, loads of warning about her barebacking though.

Offline Kev3773

she was just too dam hot lad

Last day tomorrow then back to school  :dash:

maverick697

Offline Kev3773

I take that back as I seriously doubt you've had any education.  :sarcastic:

maverick697

I take that back as I seriously doubt you've had any education.  :sarcastic:
calm down alf  :lol:

maverick697

and who are decent haha she's unreal your loss

Offline Happyjose

and who are decent haha she's unreal your loss

Reporting him for that

Seriously, grow up

Offline Kev3773

calm down alf  :lol:

I'm very calm, I'm not trying to intimidate you as you reported me for, but I was insulting you  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

And gone  :bomb: Wonder who he comes back as next time :unknown:

Offline shaft10

He'll be out delivering the Gazette

Offline Sar-Major

Well DM It's called "Garbled Shite"...........  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

This one needs to go to Bletchley Park, maybe they can decipher it ....  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Is that like you Alfie? A "Bitchy Bastard".  :P     :D :D :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

Offline Sar-Major

He'll be out delivering the Gazette

Nope, Just enjoying his "Early Retirement"..............  ;)  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline CELICA GT

Jesus , where do they come from  :unknown: Well I've had a good giggle at all the response's to his utter drivel. He got a good deal in the end £80 down to €40(around £36)  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Jesus , where do they come from  :unknown: Well I've had a good giggle at all the response's to his utter drivel. He got a good deal in the end £80 down to €40(around £36)  :sarcastic:

I want to fekin know where he got such a good "Exchange Rate" as I need Euro's for me Jollies in a weeks time.........  :D :D :D

Offline Kev3773

I want to fekin know where he got such a good "Exchange Rate" as I need Euro's for me Jollies in a weeks time.........  :D :D :D

Just got €1.13 to the pound for my jollies next week  :cool: which is shite, wasn't that long ago I was getting 1.4  :dash:   :hi: