Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina Bayswater  (Read 319 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7077559) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline peterpee

went to see Selina the other night

felt the urge, wrote and asked is she was ok with watersports and anal - to which she replied yes, she also confirmed she was available immediately so I thought yes please as I was in the neighbourhood

place was easy enough to find, street parking and it was late so free.

got there at the agreed time and then no reply, waiting and then she wrote she was almost ready - did this a few times but ended up waiting around 30 mins over the agreed meeting time - so not really ready.

entrance was in between a couple of restaurants so didnt really wanna hang about outside.

was going for 1 hour and asked for anal and WS but was told not available when I got there.

so did 30 min £70

girl is fair bit bigger than on the pictures, totally unengaged I dont think we exchanged 10-20 words during the meet

no OWO as advertised, OW was by no means the best I have had and I thought just get it done and over with and move on which I did.

finished off, she left me with tissues and wet wipes to sort my self out, went to the bath room and I just saw her before I left.

had I had time I should have checked previous review and avoided, but when you feel the urge, you feel it

no way I would return

External Link/Members Only

Offline goodguy22london