Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya - Sexy Thai - Watford  (Read 446 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline simon07

I remembered putting Zonya on my hot list after Charlie (A Sultan who indulges his harem up north) gave a positive review. External Link/Members Only and she finally turned up with Julie.

Communications are bad. I tried for 3 days and on third day I sent many texts and calls with a response at last. Once we engaged we sorted time and venue. It is the usual north Watford Thai rotation house. She is here with Julie thai though the reviews suggest Zonya is the woman to go for.

She is a lovely woman with a hot body, 5ft 6in, 34C false boobs, size 8-10 and lovely butt. We clicked and i got lots of kisses. Her OWO is wonderful, bit like a vacuum cleaner half up the shaft and spinning tongue. RO was excellent and her pussy was good. She likes to put condom on via mouth and reverse cowgirl followed by other positions. My mojo was back for this one and i lasted a bit longer. There was time left and she gave me a firm massage with a towel on my back and ignored her phone alarm going. 30 minutes for £80. Best Thai i have encountered in Watford so far. Hopes she comes to Hatfield one day. Here for another week i think.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:45:17 pm by simon07 »

Offline simon07

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 02:18:45 pm by simon07 »