Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzy2020 - Bristol - Double Booked  (Read 998 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5878509) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simping

Her: External Link/Members Only
When: today
Price: would have been 150hr
Venue: BS5

sent a message early in the morning asked for an hour at 1, something came up on my end and asked if we can move it half an hour later. She agreed and I was on my way. Got there and saw another punter stalking the place. This isn't good I thought to myself, oh god she didn't..maybe he's here for other reasons me thinks. So I proceed and buzz and was let in. Guy behind me is following my every move. Fuck, this is going exactly where it's going. Arrive at her flat and was let in. Guy behind me stops outside her flat and calls her, tells her he's outside and waiting LMAO. FFS. She made an excuse which I used as an exited stage left. What a shit show I was actually looking forward to her squirt show

Offline Colston36

Her: External Link/Members Only
When: today
Price: would have been 150hr
Venue: BS5

sent a message early in the morning asked for an hour at 1, something came up on my end and asked if we can move it half an hour later. She agreed and I was on my way. Got there and saw another punter stalking the place. This isn't good I thought to myself, oh god she didn't..maybe he's here for other reasons me thinks. So I proceed and buzz and was let in. Guy behind me is following my every move. Fuck, this is going exactly where it's going. Arrive at her flat and was let in. Guy behind me stops outside her flat and calls her, tells her he's outside and waiting LMAO. FFS. She made an excuse which I used as an exited stage left. What a shit show I was actually looking forward to her squirt show

Was keen on seeing her. Ah well!

Online southcoastpunter

did she tell you to leave or did you just decide to because another guy had turned up?

because you changed the time, she might have thought you were not going to turn up and provisionally booked someone else in. how do you know she would ask you to leave and see him? she might have said to HIM something like - "no he has turned up so sorry i can't see you" and then continued to give you a good service. i don't know her at all - maybe she wouldn't have, i have no idea but from what you have written, it sounds to me that you were a bit premature in leaving!

Offline victor989

I would give her the benefit of the the doubt. She's had all solid positive reviews on here so far, which
must have led to high volumes of bookings for her.

Offline simping

did she tell you to leave or did you just decide to because another guy had turned up?

because you changed the time, she might have thought you were not going to turn up and provisionally booked someone else in. how do you know she would ask you to leave and see him? she might have said to HIM something like - "no he has turned up so sorry i can't see you" and then continued to give you a good service. i don't know her at all - maybe she wouldn't have, i have no idea but from what you have written, it sounds to me that you were a bit premature in leaving!

She asked me to leave due to a misunderstanding on the time change. I highly doubt she would have asked the other guy to leave because I had turned up. She's (not being fluffy here) professional..even with this little blunder. Will try again in the future.