Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x_Becky_x Taunton March 2022  (Read 1513 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5492568) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrChurchill

Met Becky a week ago in Taunton External Link/Members Only

Area - Taunton - Somerset
Location - Small house just off the high street
Parking - Public carpark 3 mins walk
Length - 1.5 hours
Cost - £200
Rating - Negative

Service: 3 (Hand job, BJ, OWO, didn't bother to fuck her)
Body: 3 (I knew she would be curvy, but she was not 100% fresh which was a down side)
Face: 4

On the upside she is friendly, good comms, clean house, shower, drink offered and took cards if you wanted.  Beyond that nothing good to say.

Becky simply put no effort into the meeting.  She was happy to take everything I gave, and initiated nothing in return unless I asked, even then she was very slow to do anything.

She was happy for me to go down on her and really loved it, initially she stopped me using my fingers, but at one point she grabbed my hand and asked me to finger her whilst I licked her out.  After a while (about 25 minutes) she cam.  There was no thank you or praise at the end, I asked her if she enjoyed it and she simply said "obviously".  This sums up the meeting really, she was happy to take and I had to constantly ask and encourage for anything in return.  She didn't have a bad attitude, she simply didn't engage.

When she did OWO and a hand job it was very average.

I can usually pop 2-3 times in 1.5 hours but I lost interest after a while and couldn't be bothered to fuck her.

She said she had been doing this for 3 years and enjoys sex but does not want the hassle of a relationship due to family commitments.  Seems she likes to receive and is just crap at giving any service.

If this had been a 45 min meet for £80 it would have been neutral (at best), but £200 for piss poor service and no interaction . . . no way.

Hope that helps

Offline tigerbiker

I've seen and reviewed her twice- first time she had a smelly pussy so disappointing that she was not fresh. When I saw her she was a cheap price and her ability to take a spanking made up for having to wash my finger 25 times.
She was just about on my see again list - but I think your review will make her a no go from now on.