Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma (Milton Keynes)  (Read 824 times)

WaitingforGodot

External Link/Members Only

Oddly, a very, very pretty girl who doesn't make an awful lot of effort with her looks.  Seen her a couple of times and for me at least, not at all the stereotypical EE punt (they're usually done up to the nines; personality like ice in my experience.)  Quite the reverse, actually.  On both occasions her hair looked it hadn't seen a brush in some time (looked like she'd just got out of bed, actually...which she probably had) but that didn't detract from a sensational body and arguably the most magnificent pair of boobs in the home counties.  Perfectly sized, perfectly proportioned, in perfect shape.  Photos on the website are accurate so no more need be said.

She was very, very friendly.  We had an engaging, interesting conversation about topics of mutual interest related to her homeland and I found her open, friendly and pleasant.  It created a nice vibe in the room.  FK, oral, reverse oral and sex followed.  She was very responsive to RO and orgasmed quite intensely.  No rush after I had come even though time had run out...I wasn't hurried out of the door but we chatted away calmly before I left the room.  Have seen her twice now and will doubtless see her again.  Highly recommended.  A winning combination of very pretty and very friendly, to me at least.

vt

Gemma is a gem...and a very intuitive, skilled girl...I came to very similar conclusions...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55413.0

...she would turn heads with make-up, hairstyling and a little black dress and heels!

As you say, it is funny as most of the other Romanian girls in MK are done up to the nines when working.