Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure Elite Channel  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Eaves

Anyone had the pleasure of meeting Elite Channel?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thxs

Offline WhackDaddy

Not my area but even so not at those prices. What makes her hole so special?

5th Musketeer

Not my area but even so not at those prices. What makes her hole so special?
+1 - and at 18 and on AW only just over a week she's much too full of herself to ask those prices.

Offline contentguy

Anyone had the pleasure of meeting Elite Channel?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thxs

Eye watering prices for this slightly illiterate teen.
You'd think at those rates she'd be able to afford a spell / grammar checker.

Guy

Offline nigel4498

There'll be some daft enough to pay.
The chance to fuck a genuine 18 year old is a powerful lure.

5th Musketeer

The chance to fuck a genuine 18 year old is a powerful lure.
Nigel - I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale - cheap... :lol:

mike1974

Ok some context here  :rolleyes:
She just replied to my RB (1H outcall zone 2)  with "Let's have some fun" and is happy to accept 100£/h!
Not my style though!

Offline baranabus96

Ok some context here  :rolleyes:
She just replied to my RB (1H outcall zone 2)  with "Let's have some fun" and is happy to accept 100£/h!
Not my style though!

just bid on mine too and came here for some info, bid on a GFE despite only mentioning domination. Oh whoops, editing this because I missed her mention of GFE the first time.

Offline contentguy

Illiterate, delusional aspirations on price, shudder to think what service you get for £100 an hour if she things she's worth £300.
Also no attention to detail on pics, she can't be arsed to rotate them so she's the right way up.

I bet she's great at counting money though  :thumbsdown:

Guy

Offline baranabus96

she actually matched my 240 for 2 hours on the RB she bid on but the issues with her profile are a massive red flag for me. I'm only a handful of years older than her and can't stand most people my own age let alone a teenager stuck up enough to think she's worth that much more p/h due to her age.

southampton.guy

always makes me smile when we guys go on about a girls rates. I too have a limit (£150ph) that i have never gone over and like most guys whilst i  might complain a bit about a girls rate, I/we accept that they have the right to charge what they think appropriate.

Now, never seen channel, don.t know her at all and at those rates never will.........but i have to say that if i was a hot young girl aged 18 (or even early mid 20's) i wouldn.t let some fat guy in their 50's (or older? - and yes we are not all fat) fuck me for £60 or so which it what many of us guys on here seem to want! I know I would want a lot more than that!

also, guys in sales or business generally would probably suggest - "start higher price. always easier to drop them a little. causes issues when you put them up, especially with existing customers"

Not defending her particularly - just saying how fickle we guys can be and stop thinking as we might do ourselves in our normal jobs.

Offline king tarzan

Facially I reckon not stunning
Way over priced at £200 for 1 hour
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

bigmanbigman

Its been said so many times high price does not mean
Higher performance by wg .

Offline king tarzan

Its been said so many times high price does not mean
Higher performance by wg .

Believe me higher price DOES NOT MEAN BETTER PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac