Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF with milf4fun  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Sirbangalot

I'm looking to arrange some MMF fun with milf4fun aka fetish wife next week. If interested pm us for details

shinyfun

How did it go with milf4fun? Be great to get some feedback on here. Thanks.

Offline threechilliman

Is this the woman in Rochdale that looks like Navratilova? I tried to book her a few weeks ago but she has no shower facilities.

tcm

Ham Man

As in Martina? Not a great sell in my opinion   :thumbsdown:

Shovelhead

External Link/Members Only

It's kidology, the feedback is 4 years old, and it turns out you can't actually get a booking as I found out, likes emailing though, shame, sexy looking burd whoever she is

shinyfun

Hopefully Sirbangalot can give us an update on Milf4fun. There is feedback on her for 2016 for phone chat which is positive.

Offline cueball

It's kidology, the feedback is 4 years old, and it turns out you can't actually get a booking as I found out, likes emailing though, shame, sexy looking burd whoever she is

I think she has a second profile on AW

I Can't remember the name though  :dash:

shinyfun

Thanks for the reply- cheers.

Offline photoclicker

I think she used the name clare too. only meets with partner I belive.
detro

shinyfun

Detro you are a gentleman. Thank you. Think those images speak for themselves :rolleyes: Her partner sounds a top partner to me!

Offline FastFiveFreddy

Clare's second profile was as 'Wife4Hire', which is gone now.

Offline midland man

well did meet up after some time arranging, as they only do this for fun and not free all of the time.
Guys well worth the effort stunning woman and always dressed to please and seems to love performing in front of her husband.

shinyfun

Thanks for posting this- very informative and extremely positive. She looks amazing in pics so delighted to know how impressed you were after the meet. Fact they only do this for fun is another plus point for a lot of people it seems. Very glad she loves performing in front of her husband.

Offline bbois77

Fact they only do this for fun is another plus point for a lot of people it seems.

From an Adultworks reply they require £200!

Offline cueball

From an Adultworks reply they require £200!

That's the fun part  :D

Bangman

Did you ever meet her Sir Bangalot? Met her years ago for a photo shoot only (I wouldn't mind I didn't even own a camera but the husband gave me a cd of the meet). Wish I had pushed my luck and offered my cock for a £100 !

I think she is into a threesome in front of cuck husband.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:29:51 am by Bangman »

shinyfun

Sounds like she and her husband were very accommodating and easy to get on with. Pleased to see another positive review for Clare. Where did you have to go for the photoshoot?

Offline FastFiveFreddy

Yep, Clare is super-easy to get on with!

Offline supersub1961

This is all very vague to me . Does she meet with clients and is it more than for just taking photos of her . One thing someone said about her liking to exchange e-mails does appear to be true ,I can verify that . The thing is for £200 you / I would surely expect to be playing with more than a camera . So does she or doesn't she ......