Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Chelsea - Aldgate East  (Read 3169 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 206562001) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6562001) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline studentoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I don’t typically see SPs, preferring massage joints instead for impromptu occasions. However this provider caught my eye so I gave it a shot.

The venue: A dingy small flat off an alleyway a few minutes from Aldgate East station, located up a few flights of narrow stairs on the second floor above some shops. It’s off the main road and at a weekday afternoon was fairly quiet. Still it’s a public street and after ringing I was left to wait a minute, not that I mind personally but it’s not the most discreet.

The girl: A tall, 5’9ish Russian woman with medium length dirty blonde hair. It is not the girl in the pictures, her breasts are small but she is slim and tidily trimmed. Looks wise she is no head turner but still pleasant. It must be said she claims to be half Russian half Australian but I think the profile is just bought and she is in fully Russian. No problems here, but I was looking forward to a sultry Australian accent.

The act: she gave a nice deep blowjob, first asking if she could use a condom which I ruled against. She kept it fairly sloppy and took it fairly deep. Before going on to the main act, she asked me to be gentle, and during missionary she resisted me going fully in, same story for doggy. I wasn’t satisfied and asking her to finish me off with OWO which she performed well in.

Overall she was mechanical in full service aspects, but at a fairly standard £100/hh, I will write off as a low positive overall. She is friendly and speaks good English but we didn’t click. Also there is another room with a closed door, probably the kitchen, and I’m almost certain I heard a few male voices chatting in a foreign language.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 05:38:10 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline tergil

I was tempted by this one but this does not sound like an experience I would want.

It's a B&S and she's not attractive anyway
Restrictions on penetration
Mechanical service

Seems like £100 for this is expensive!!

Did you get any kissing?

Offline studentoflife

No, she’s friendly but mechanical as you say. Would place her one rung above the roms in terms of service. She is just not the charismatic type.