Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Sweet Maya xxx - Liverpool Street  (Read 1889 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5214192) (25 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed girl, has been on my to-do list for a whole and looks hot in her photos.
Had some spare time so thought I'd see if I could see her, I was in luck. Simple efficient coms and I found myself at her door.

£180 for 1 hour.

Girl:
Facially I don't think she's all that pretty. Maybe 5 out of 10. She definitely wouldn't turn heads. Lips seem to have been slightly pumped up. Was debating walking but the rest of her looked nice and she was friendly enough so in I went. She was nicely dressed in a skirt and tight top showing off her ample boobs.
Had a shower and emerged to some FK before stripping Maya and moving to OWO. Her moans whilst kissing and caressing her were obviously fake, not overdone but I could tell she was putting an act on. I always find this off-putting.
Blow job was nice, she took the little chap all the way, but it was quite workaday, not much eye contact, a little.bit more fake moaning but did the job and got me hard.

On with the mac. Fucked in missionary for a while. She sort of positioned herself a bit awkwardly so it's not really possible to get fully into her. Definitely not a girl who would take a pounding if that's your thing. Did that for a few minutes, then switched to doggy and was able to get fully into her. But again, fake (though not over the top) moaning and a general sense that she was sticking to a well rehearsed repertoire rather than letting go and seeing where things went made it all a bit boring. Little JBT started to lose interest so I picked up the pace a little to make sure I got over the line and fulled the dom.
Offered wet wipes to clean up with. I was offered a massage but although nothing was said it was clear there would be no round 2 so just chatted for a while. I felt Maya relaxed a little more during this time. Perhaps should have started with a chat.

Maya delivered everything described on her profile, but I wouldn't say she's GFE experience. It was more like rent a body for (part of) an hour with a fairly deliberate strategy of disengaging from proceedings to an extent. It's hard to describe, she wasn't distant, but she wasn't exactly spontaneous. It was all just a bit scripted and perhaps even a tad rushed. GFE for me done well is when the girl makes an effort to engage at a level beyond agreeing physical acts, and let's herself go to an extent. This wasn't that.

In summary, £180 is not good value. If she charged £130 as a fit bodied pump and dump that would be about right I think  but the fun factor just wasn't there for me to justify the £3/minute fee.

Would I recommend? I you've got £180 to spend on a pump and dump with a reasonably fit and friendly girl, go for it. If you're expecting and actual GFE then no.
Would I return? No

Offline pantywetter

I saw her a few times and think it’s a fair review.  A bit rehearsed and reluctant for round 2.  A shame as the rate isn’t too bad nowadays, she is well located and professional.  Just slightly formulaic and I don’t think it’s fair to wrap up after 40 mins of a 1hr punt.

Offline bedhedred

I saw her years ago. £100 /45 minutes. I wasn't wowed by her service and got considerably less than a fair action time. It is clear that she rushed me and is still rushing guys today, only at a much higher price. All this, and she is not even young.
My review was skirting close to a negative.

I would take VIP Ola again over this one. Ola, I found stunning in spite of her time stealing tendencies.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=340026.0
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 08:10:26 am by bedhedred »

Offline jimbobted

Yep, very nearly rated this as negative. Neutral only because she is the girl in the pics and delivered her likes list. But GFE it was not.
The rushing and short timing I think I'd because it's a bit of a conveyor belt operation. I met on encounter coming down the stairs as I was going up, and another punter was being let in to see the other girl in the flat as I was let out.
Certainly the impression I came away with was that she was completely disinterested from start to finish.

Offline PilotMan

You're not having a lot of luck fella, 4 neutrals on the bounce.

Some OP's have suggested that facially she is a 9. I disputed that and rated her a 7 max, but only that high because she snogged my face off from start to finish, so got me in the mood.

I think a 5 is dipping in to ugly territory. The disappointment with the point would no doubt be affecting your rating, as it did the converse with me.

Even the now banned patelprat disputed my 7 rating and suggested she was at least 8-9. He has reviewed some smoking hot women. Maybe in light of recent events his reviews should be treated with some suspicion? 🤔

Offline bedhedred

Some OP's have suggested that facially she is a 9. I disputed that and rated her a 7 max, but only that high because she snogged my face off from start to finish, so got me in the mood.

I think a 5 is dipping in to ugly territory. The disappointment with the point would no doubt be affecting your rating, as it did the converse with me.

Even the now banned patelprat disputed my 7 rating and suggested she was at least 8-9. He has reviewed some smoking hot women. Maybe in light of recent events his reviews should be treated with some suspicion? 🤔

Maya to me was not a 7 or 8. Forgettable face. I never thought about her afterwards.

As I mentioned, Ola is gorgeous (face pics to evidence) and I have thought about her even with the neutral.

Offline jimbobted

Indeed, fortunately revisits to a couple of my previous positives have kept me satisfied.
Regarding Maya's face, the first thought I had when she opened the door was that she wasn't very pretty, and yes verging on unattractive. So 5 feels fair for my thoughts at the time.
There's no way she's a 7 or 8 in my book.
Even if she had been, I'd still have rated neutral as the performance was meh.

I've probably grown a bit more demanding more recently. From my perspective I expected the GFE her profile promises, what I got was a fairly disinterested pump and dump. That's not my style at all and I don't enjoy that kind of meeting.

We all like different things I guess but I was disappointed on this occasion.

Offline PilotMan

It's good to see the many variations on how punters rate her.

It does go to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline pantywetter

I think she is fairly pretty.  Slavic looks.  It’s subjective but 5/10 is harsh in my opinion!  OP is of course entitled to his too!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 12:42:24 am by pantywetter »