Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx - Camden Road tube station (NW1)  (Read 2920 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnlee7845

AW:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Contact details: +447462530876

Saw Aphrodite a couple of months ago towards the end of 2019

Logistics: Good communications, sent text message to enquire about availability on relatively short notice, Aphrodite replied within a few minutes to confirm that she was available, that OWO, PS, rimming and swallow were offered and included in booking, and was sent postcode, booked 1h in-call for £120 (no extras)

Location: About 5 minutes' walk from Camden Road tube station, in a basement flat. I sent her a text on arrival to let her know that I was there, and was sent the flat number. Easy to find location, flat was a fairly spartan studio (large open area which served as bedroom/living room with a large bed and nearby full length mirror close to the door, small bathroom and kitchen) but clean and fit for purpose.

Appearance: Initial impression was good, Aphrodite appeared fit enough, wearing lingerie and high heels. Hungarian woman, around late 30s/early 40s, curvy figure, height about 5 ft 7/5 ft 8, dress size 8/10, large tits, accurate embodiment of the MILF, which added some additional zest to the meet. Good English, with an EE accent.

Service: Very friendly greeting on arrival, with a hug and kiss, fee handed over, offered shower which I accepted, was given clean and dry towel. After a quick wash, I came out of the bathroom and Aphrodite led me over to the full length mirror and started grinding her body against mine, while I ran my hands over her and kissed her neck - this appears to be a common theme in other reviews of her, as part of her routine. After a few minutes, we lay down on the bed and she started OWO, before heading south for deep rimming, which was extremely pleasurable and one of the main positives of the meet. As her AW profile included swallow as one of her likes, I asked her to get on her knees before the mirror and told her that I wanted her to swallow my cum. After some OWO, I came in her mouth and around her lips, and she resumed with some gentle sucking and licking afterwards, but did not swallow and instead went to the bathroom. Cleaned up, had a quick chat and back massage while we rested, then started again with some OWO, followed by protected sex in cowgirl, which lasted only a few minutes before Aphrodite requested a change of position to missionary (not in the best of shape), then some hard pounding before coming in the bag. Two pops in a 1h booking was about the limit for me, so after a quick shower, bade farewell to Aphrodite before leaving, about 55 minutes in.

Positives:
  • Attractive, curvy body and large breasts
  • Friendly attitude
  • Good OWO technique
  • Deep rimming

Negatives:
  • Not in the best of shape in more physically strenuous positions during sex
  • Slight negative - no swallow offered, listed as "at discretion" in likes list so was not particularly bothered

Offline Wozel

OP firstly thank you for the review, would you say she is attractive? And are the tits sagging?

Offline johnlee7845

OP firstly thank you for the review, would you say she is attractive? And are the tits sagging?

I think it really depends, and would vary from person to person - overall I found her more attractive than not, maybe a 6-7/10, but by no means either very beautiful facially or very fit physically. It may be obvious, but it's worth noting that her AW profile pictures are photoshopped and are not a fully accurate depiction, but rather a more "glamorized" series of flattering shots. In hindsight (and with a clearer mind), taking into account the fairly dim room, I do recall that she was not as youthful facially as her AW profile pictures depict, neither was her body as trim as it appears. However, she does fit the very picture of a curvy, middle-aged MILF, and as I mentioned in my review, one of the more stimulating aspects of the meet was the combination of the fact that she was quite a few years older than me (always wanted to fuck a MILF, that's now off the to-do list) and also the nasty but pleasurable things we were doing. So yes, she was attractive to me.

Her tits were great, very soft, with none of that weird rigidness of fake boobs. A nice handful to fondle, grope and suck, also the visual of those bouncing globes were one of the reasons why I was a little disappointed when she tired out after a few minutes of cowgirl and requested a change of position to missionary, though to be fair they were quite pleasing to the eye wobbling around with every jolt when she was on her back.

Offline Wozel

Thank you. I’ll add her to the HL again

Offline unus669

Thanks for the review OP. I was considering seeing for the swallow and rimming. Now you’ve confirmed, she can’t be arsed to swallow after agreeing, she’s no longer on my to do list. :thumbsup:

Offline tantraman

Appearance: Initial impression was good, Aphrodite appeared fit enough, wearing lingerie and high heels. Hungarian woman, around late 30s/early 40s, curvy figure, height about 5 ft 7/5 ft 8, dress size 8/10, large tits, accurate embodiment of the MILF ...

... as in photos collected here :drinks: