Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline pete88

External Link/Members Only

£65 is a bargain for an hour body to body. Seems to be linked to a well known establishment that I some how have not yet frequented.

Any of you fine people had the pleasure of this offer?

Offline welshpunter17

Searching the phone numbers comes up with this

Offline Corus Boy

Searching the phone numbers comes up with this

Is that the place that was above the chip shop?

Offline crfc

Is that the place that was above the chip shop?
Goggle maps shows it to be a shop front (next but one to the George Thomas Hospice shop...

Offline pete88

Yes it's been on my list of places to see for a while, each time I have tired they have been closing early. Standard price for massage plus 20 for  h/e when I have spoke with them through the shop. But when I saw that offer for b2b for same price I thought hello..

The shop has been reviewed on here and seems a solid place to visit. If any one tries the the b2b for 65 be great to see a review. It will be a while before I have the pleasure.

markeasten

Sabaidee is now advertising 4 women available.  If that is the case it makes it  on a par with the busiest ones in Cardiff

I have been there three times in 2017 and there was two

It's obviously worked out well and people are willing to travel to Barry for their oily experience   

Has anyone been since it expanded?

Offline Kylebutler82

Went earlier this year and saw May and she was great. One big issue is the downstairs private rooms were flooded a few months back and I asked last week if they have been fixed but they hadn't as of then. The alternative is the 2 booths in the main reception area seperated only by a thin partition which is awkward when you can hear the person in the next booth having their massage and....chat.

If they can sort out the downstairs its a really decent place.

Offline grahamford

Agreed used the booth in the reception area and could hear everything through the curtain.  Put me off :wacko: